The "New Toys" Thread

Reminds me of an old joke.

What is black and white, and re(a)d all over?

A penguin in a blender? A nun falling down the stairs? A rolled-up newspaper after beating an orphan?

A bleeding Zebra?

Menstrating panda?

Michael Jackson after losing on @Midnight? "Red light!"

A newspaper.

I did not say it was a good joke.

BLM protestor in a KKK outfit after breaking into a Texan's store with intent to loot?

I did say it was old.

I wiped them out. ;)

15056750_1841387096090216_1406906221016907776_n.jpg

15048142_1629849660647300_5993280231937409024_n.jpg

14583453_650461738465089_7279240727949737984_n.jpg

15034980_1167838569947909_6953986578360303616_n.jpg

Dammit they're all sold out here (and everywhere else too)

Cinemassacre was saying their store-owning friend ordered 90 units and received 2.

Last edited:
Got a message from my retailer about not getting one, and maybe getting one next year.

L?hetetty minun Nexus 6P laitteesta Tapatalkilla

I love how extremely tiny it is compared to the TV.... Back in my day NESes were huge, and so were TV's :wheelchair:

Like so :
xfke8v9xh8ex.jpg

Also, since the cord is only 3 ft long and you have a 65" TV, aren't you blinded by the pixels yet?

Last edited:
The new mini NES is just over the width of the controller. :lol:

I sincerely hope they sell "expansion packs" with more games on, say, a USB drive. This could be a HUGE profit center family of products that I don't see diluting their brand, or cannibalizing sales of their flagship products at all...it would be a shame if it were just a one-off.

They had BETTER have a SNES version at least, though...and it better have F-Zero (but don't hold your breath for Star Fox).

That controller cord issue is infuriating, though. At first I thought, "Oh, you can just use a long HDMI cable so you can reach the reset button (which isn't just a reset button) from where you play...but then it also still needs external power source.

Last edited:
The new mini NES is just over the width of the controller. :lol:

I sincerely hope they sell "expansion packs" with more games on, say, a USB drive. This could be a HUGE profit center family of products that I don't see diluting their brand, or cannibalizing sales of their flagship products at all...it would be a shame if it were just a one-off.

They had BETTER have a SNES version at least, though...and it better have F-Zero (but don't hold your breath for Star Fox).

That controller cord issue is infuriating, though. At first I thought, "Oh, you can just use a long HDMI cable so you can reach the reset button (which isn't just a reset button) from where you play...but then it also still needs external power source.

Sadly all the teardowns show no easy way to add games via download or USB.

I hope that Atari and Sega come out with the same exact concept next year for the 2600 and Genesis with HDMI ports.

Nintendo's implementation is perfect. I wonder why they couldnt make it smaller seeming smartwatches today are more powerful than the NES.

Looking forward to Nintendo coming out with the SNES Mini next year.

The power is USB of some sort, isn't it? Are they not built to take data from that port? Oh...it wouldn't be getting power then...shit.