The "New Toys" Thread

This came in today:
100_1671.JPG

100_1673.JPG

100_1674.JPG

100_1675.JPG

It's a Tyan GS14 Barebone, Pentium 4 524+, 1GB DDR2-400, 2x 250GB WD

and it's going to be colocated in Rotterdam somewhere next week :)

Last edited:
No Boss is better at that, sorrry...!

IAnyway here's the snowblower.. All of 9 HP (and weighing 110 kg iirc so thats about 82 HP per tonne), electric starter, chains, yes the complete luxury package ;)
img_2718.jpg

Manual labour too hard for you? :)

I prefer the old fashioned way.

Manual labour too hard for you? :)

I prefer the old fashioned way.
Nah, it's not too hard, but it just takes too much time, I have a large backyard :)
I built a carport in the backyard this summer so I need to get rid of like 3-4 times more snow this year than previous years, when I would just park my car in front of the house. Last year it took me about an hour if we had like 4'' of snow so that would make 3-4 hours of snow cleaning now. And I didn't like the sound of that so I bought this snowblower before we had any snow at all. And the next morning we had about 6-7'' of snow, talk about nice timing :D

^ Makes sense. At my parent's place it takes me an hour to shovel the driveway. Good timing nonetheless :lol:

Got it today from customcargrills.com and now I just need to install it.
Mesh.jpg

Last edited:
MEGAHUTZ?

lol

is that a display in the handle? :rolleyes:

old school FTW!
1.jpg

After I'd hurt myself many times using a razor I better use something safer to "save face" :D
How uncoordinated do you have to be to cut yourself with those modern razors?? :p

I've been shaving for over 7 years I think and I can count on two hands (if not one) how often I got a cut.

But yeah, I have friends who also went electric because the always hurt themselves, got cuts on their ears, nose and whatever....
Nothing beats the closeness of a razor.
x2
Plus, it's also much faster than using an electrical shaver, at least when I'm doing it.

is that a display in the handle? :rolleyes:

old school FTW!
1.jpg

x3

I've cut myself once in 6 years of shaving and it was my fault. Had gills on my face :p, small ones.

Electric razors actually bother my skin so I had to switch to blades and it is great.

Electric razors actually bother my skin so I had to switch to blades and it is great.

Heh, I'm exactly the opposite :p Shaving with a regular razor really irritates my skin, so an electric razor is my only choice.