The "New Toys" Thread

Used the new shaver this morning, and actually it gave a very close shave.....of course not as good as a razor, but the performance is really close.

^ You are right, but they are really good... I'm sticking to the default Mach3, the very first one, the blades aren't HYPER expensive for it... Recently I haven't been properly shaving anyway... ;-)

The replacement blades for the Mach 3 are WAY too expensive!
Disposable razors bought in bulk > *

The disposables here are utter crap and therefore the Mach 3s are a good buy anyways.

I'm probably just a tightwad...whenever I need a close shave; instead of going out to buy replacement blades, I go down to the local salon. There, I can get an old-fashioned, barbershop shave from one of the three cute, illegal, Polish girls for nearly the same price. :grin:

The disposables here are utter crap and therefore the Mach 3s are a good buy anyways.
I started with the Gilette Sensor Excell, then went to the Mach 3, then the Mach 3 Power and couple of weeks ago I got the new Fusion Power. I'm just a sucker for the newest thing...:unsure:

But yeah, the blades are really expensive. Just see it this way, they're far from being twice the price of Mach 3 blades, even though you get twice the number of individual blades. Five up front + the trimmer blade on the back, which is actually pretty useful. ;)

/Alright, I think that's enough razer OT from me. :p

I started with the Gilette Sensor Excell, then went to the Mach 3, then the Mach 3 Power and couple of weeks ago I got the new Fusion Power. I'm just a sucker for the newest thing...:unsure:

But yeah, the blades are really expensive. Just see it this way, they're far from being twice the price of Mach 3 blades, even though you get twice the number of individual blades. Five up front + the trimmer blade on the back, which is actually pretty useful. ;)

/Alright, I think that's enough razer OT from me. :p

they have a newer one than the current M3 Power? I'm currently using M3 power and I don't change blades, I don't like a close shave plus I cut myself more when I use new blades, I prefer to use the slightly blunt ones :lol:

i hate electric shavers, the shave sucks and they tear my skin to shreds... just razors with shaving creme here (none of that foamy soapy or gel shit, just creme)

Last edited:
Picked this up today. Video will be followed shortly. Just me driving but it should give you an idea.

2006_1109G250001Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250004Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250006Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250008Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250009Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250010Medium.jpg

2006_1109G250012Medium.jpg

Nice :thumbsup:

I'm not jealous at all :unsure:

Very nice :thumbup:

Not that I know of. PC and PS2 so far.

^^^^Congrats Mischief, I've been waiting for that post for weeks now :lol:... tried it on LFS yet, and I just have 1 question, does the H-gate + clutch make you slower or faster? Because somehow I'm under the impression that it will slow you down :lol:
technically, I could afford one right now and I really want to buy one now, but that would mean leaving it here collecting dust from early dec to late feb, so I'll keep the money and buy it when I get back to Australia in feb :D

and wow, you're racing setup is about 100x better than mine :lol: