The "New Toys" Thread

That truck looks awesome!! How long did it take you to build it?

I got my Lego kit in the mail today too!!

http://img292.imageshack.**/img292/4551/86740000xx131kz0.jpg

mines currently proudly displayed on my wall, hopefully get a pic of it up soon :)

new babies!! just this month!!

Logitech Momo Racing
DSC01428.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

GTR2 baby!!! :D :D

Inno3D 7600GST 256mb gDDR3! (OC'd 7600GS) w/ Jetart cooler
- faster than 7600GT when OC'd!!
DSC01418.jpg

DSC01417.jpg

and finally...
Logitech Z5300 THX!!! :D
DSC01603.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

I spent no more than Php2,000 ($40) on all of those since I bought them 2nd hand and I sold my old VC (X800GTO) and my old speakers (Altec FX6021) :D

LFS? <---pardon my innocence but what does this mean? :)

Parents bought me one of these as an early birthday present.
Roehm Twinmaster Top Air Pistol. It was ?150 second hand. Powered off pre-charged air cylinder charged up to 200 bar.
twinmaster_top_koffer_offen.jpg
You'll shoot your eye out!

Dude, either wait for the auto focus to kick-in, or lay off the meth and calm down when taking a picture. :lol:

I think the problem here is the "shaky hands not enough light syndrome" :D

Possible solutions: a) use the flash 2) turn on some more lights 3) open the curtains (works only during the day of course) 4) support the camera against something ;)

Finally bought myself a DVD burner (yes i managed all these years with just a CD burner)
dvdburner.jpg

18 speed Samsung one with lightscribe :)

I bought that same drive, only in black. Love it. Very quiet.

We got ourselves a brand new 32 inch Bravia LCD TV

2006294863217894925_rs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

(Sorry about the crappy pics, I only had my mobile with me at the time)

My sis got this as a gift from a business associate and gave it to me, since she has a MacBook.
http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/9950/vistaia8.jpg
That's worth quite a bit of money, if I'm not mistaken. I thought about switching to Vista before but didn't because of the hassle involved in installing it, getting it activated, possible compatability issues et cetera. Plus, I have zero Problems with XP. But now that I got a genuine copy of Vista Ultimate for free...let's just say it got me thinking again. :)

Last edited: