The "New Toys" Thread

why would you downgrade from a cowon a2 to an apple touch? your actions just defy all logic...

The hate is strong in this one.. Yeees

why would you downgrade from a cowon a2 to an apple touch? your actions just defy all logic...
very easy. I bought it to listen to music, A2 is without a doubt a great video player, but its slow start up time, slow and clunky interface, lack of gapless playback, and its huge size made it very inconvenient for portable use.

If you think I bought it simply because of the "iPod hype", you are dead wrong :lol:. I have gone through way too many DAPs and other portable audio gears that I know exactly what I want and what to look for.

Plus I still have my A2
Untitled-1.jpg

size difference anyone?
IMG_0077.jpg

fatty and skinny
IMG_0078.jpg

A2 in its carrying case vs. Touch in my DIY case:)
IMG_0088.jpg

maybe I should just stick to one of my Sonys:mrgreen:

the EX90s definitely have very refined and neutral sound, especially considering that Sony's other "EX" series earphones (EX70/71 50/51 etc) have serious issue of lacking soundstage and extremely colored sound, in short: junk. In fact, I think the only reason Sony used the EX name on these is because of the in-ear design, their sound remind me very much of the previous MDR-E888, which were wonderful earphones.

However sound quality is very subjective and everyone have different standards. My spoiled ears are very picky <as you can see in my previous thread> I purchased these mostly for convince and fear of damaging the more fragile Etys, fully aware that these would be a huge downgrade from my Etymotics ER-4S, The sound difference between the two is very noticeable, but so far I'm satisfied.

After looking at your previous thread, your ears are picky.......you own two of the best Audio Technica headphones on the market (well maybe only the W1000 is still on the market, but still)!!

Wow. At this moment, I wish I was you.

had a parcel from Amazon this morning, my new Creative Gigaworks T40s :D

http://img139.imageshack.**/img139/9893/pict1957largepd6.jpg

they are great but take up all the space on my desk now :lol:

^ If you're having space problems may I suggest you upgrade from that ancient CRT? :p

wave_3.jpg

Got it from my GF for my Birthday. Laser mouse + good keyboard... My MX700 is working with it as well, but as of now I switched to the laser mouse...

^ I need a new keyboard so badly, but I can't find a damn wireless one anywhere that doesn't come bundled with a mouse. I already have a good mouse and I refuse to pay for another.

I wanted a small point & shoot camera that was fairly cheap and I found that the Canon A560 was a steal for under $150. Love it so far :)

41FfHLf9W1L._SS400_.jpg
31%2BipBLeR5L._SS400_.jpg

^ I need a new keyboard so badly, but I can't find a damn wireless one anywhere that doesn't come bundled with a mouse. I already have a good mouse and I refuse to pay for another.

That Logitech Wave comes bundled or only as Keyboard. The extra mouse is connected via a USB plug in the keyboards receiver...

I wanted a small point & shoot camera that was fairly cheap and I found that the Canon A560 was a steal for under $150. Love it so far :)
I had an A520 that worked great until I kinda broke it. Oops! I replaced it with an A530 which I like just as much. Powershots are awesome! :D I love the picture quality I've gotten from both of them.

The Wave by itself seems to only come as a wired keyboard. Not only that but all Canadian stores I checked only have the combo pack.

Whatevs, I just gave up and bought a pretty cheap but slim wired Logitech 6000 or something like that.

That Logitech Wave comes bundled or only as Keyboard. The extra mouse is connected via a USB plug in the keyboards receiver...

Finally received my new Dell XPS720 today as a gift from my uncle.

Intel Q6600
2GB 800mhz Ram
nVidia 8800GTX
750GB HD
22" LCD

Will post pics when I find my camera.

http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/1020/pict0425od9.jpg
Got my new shoes :pgot to order them 4 weeks ago...today they arived :mrgreen:

Finally received my new Dell XPS720 today as a gift from my uncle.

Intel Q6600
2GB 800mhz Ram
nVidia 8800GTX
750GB HD
22" LCD

Will post pics when I find my camera.

Your Uncle is a kind person, can i borrow him?

Edit: How did you get it with a 8800, Dell Europe only has 8600 which is kind of weak.

Last edited: