The "New Toys" Thread

No one said that it diddent sound cool, it's just..

.. What are cowon paying you to turn any Tech thread in to a Cowon thread? I want in on it.

^ :lol:

I believe he explained how he was getting it for free in his thread about whether to get a Touch or an iPhone.

So its ok for the head dude not to post stuff like that in the new toys thread??
No :ban: plz...
funny-pictures-old-man-cat.jpg

My little 512mb mp3 player has felt inadequate for a while but this thread brings it to a whole new level! :lol: I really do need to upgrade to something bigger and fancier.

So its ok for the head dude not to post stuff like that in the new toys thread??
No :ban: plz...

Yah, should be in new toys thread.

/me slaps viper with a carp

It was, but then it started getting into a mixed subject conversation (posts going back and forth about 2 different subjects), so I split the posts out.

http://img457.imageshack.**/img457/8901/07122007077od5.jpg

Now im just waiting for my Shuttle XPC Prima - Intel P35 that arrives on the 12th so i can actually use it.. Oh god :cry:

Edit: Ask me how hard it is to find a 8800gt in Europe... I dare you!

Man I gotta get a 8800GT as well, but for a reasonable price, building a PC for my GFs brothers... Hopefully the start of the GTS gets the supply problem sorted till Xmas!

Picking up this in the morning :)

EVGA e-GeForce 8800GT SSC 700/2200 (PCI-E, 512MB DDR3, Tv-Out, Dual DVI)
SAMSUNG SpinPoint 250GB (HD250HJ, 7200RPM, SATA-II, 8MB)
ASUS P5K (S775, Intel P35, PCI-E, DDR2, SATA, eSATA, Gigabit LAN, 7.1 Audio, Firewire)
NEC AD-7191S 20x DVD+/-RW 8x DL 12x DVD-RAM + Lightscribe S-ATA (zwart, bulk)
ANTEC Sonata III (met 500W voeding)
INTEL Core 2 Duo E6750 (Socket 775, 2.66GHz, FSB1333, 4MB Cache, Boxed)
GEIL Ultra Series 2048MB (2x1GB) DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 CL4
LOGITECH X-230 2.1 32W

:D

Edit: Ask me how hard it is to find a 8800gt in Europe... I dare you!

Yah :mad: Had to wait 3 weeks, thank god my supplier was one of the first to get a new batch in, or it would have been end December :p

Last edited:
^ Yeah, but for a 200 Euro premium over the gt which is mostly just as fast...

lol, this makes like 6 of us that are all building nearly identical computers now...

How come this 8800 chip is so in demand now? I read about it daily here... personally still using an old ATI 9800 Pro.

lol, this makes like 6 of us that are all building nearly identical computers now...

Did you count me in as well? Haha, everybody is going for that right now. 6750 + 2 Gig + gigabyte board (or maybe asus) + some 8800GT. Not for myself unfortunately, but still...
I guess I'm gonna post the whole shit in here even though its not even mine, but building and testing it is fun, too...

http://webs.hogent.be/~041294bm/misc/Nokia6300.jpg

Nokia 6300 arrived. Great thing. Exceptional build quality, sturdy, heavy feel in the hand. Fantastic screen (240*320 with 16 million colours). 2 megapixel camera which isn't that great though (no autofocus nor flash).
The mini-USB connection is great too. Everyone has such a cable laying around so it's very easy to connect it to any computer.