The "New Toys" Thread

Something wireless so your laptop can be off your desktop.

As I said. The Wave!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/k...bos/devices/3072?src=emea_wave_ms&lnk=wave_ms

logitech-wave.jpg

Are there any factual benefits from using those kinds of keyboards or is it all just a marketing scheme?

^ It's supposed to be more comfortable, but I doubt it really does anything. Remember those stupid split keyboards?

Also keep in mind that unless you buy the mouse/keyboard combo, it will be a wired keyboard.

Yeah, my next keyboard will be a G15 when this Logitech Elite goes belly up... in like 20 years. :?

Get a real keyboard.

800px-ModelM.jpg

Solid construction means it will last until the end of time, and it is easier on the hands because there is mechanical feedback which means you will use less pressure when hitting the keys. I've been using the same keyboard since the late eighties, and it is still running like a champ.

Pfft.

http://img120.imageshack.**/img120/822/elite520hq0.jpg

If you can't bludgeon someone to death with your keyboard and still be able to use it for regular computing, than you have bought the wrong keyboard.

I have that black Zero Tilt somewhere in my basement but i can't be bothered to go down and look for it.. :grin: I'm going to order the G15 soon i guess.

Get a real keyboard.

800px-ModelM.jpg

Solid construction means it will last until the end of time, and it is easier on the hands because there is mechanical feedback which means you will use less pressure when hitting the keys. I've been using the same keyboard since the late eighties, and it is still running like a champ.

My very first PC (a Packard Bell 386....33MHz CPU) came with that exact same keyboard in 1990!! :D

So if you've been using that since the late 80's, you've had the same keyboard since you were like 5 years old??? That's pretty impressive, though there is nothing quite as smooth as a nice new keyboard :)

So if you've been using that since the late 80's, you've had the same keyboard since you were like 5 years old???

Yep came with my Dad's shiny, and very sexy, IBM PS/2 25.

528px-IBM_Personal_System2_Model_25.jpg

^ Nice dual floppy drives... that must have opened up so many windows. :lol:

Or wait till Roccat starts shipping.

e4e258dacf5b5c9574a7f3e739c27a41.jpg

:wub: