The news 12x04

Vislami

I was disappointed that they did the same part as in episode 12x04, the Peugeot Partner TP or something like that, was brought out in news 12x02 in the video they putted in the topgear.com and they did it again in 12x04, I'm really disappointed of that they have to reuse very bad jokes and do it worse than they did first time. French cars are a laugh but not twice, if any TG big chief is reading this please don't do that mistake again. If some kind of same was here before this I'm sorry and please lock and remove this thread

besides, not everyone even knows the existence of topgear.com and religiously checks for its video updates...

probably only a handful of finalgear members do...

Still.. Not good for TG reputation to reuse a really bad news line

that isn't a "reuse"...
the one put on the website was put there rather than making it into the final cut was for an obvious reasons, that couldn't be put on the telly due to something they probably shouldn't have said...
so they will have to do it again in another episode and make sure it'll make the final cut, hence it got less funny...

Anyone else think TP is a hilarious name for a car? I always think "TP for my bunghole" when I hear that

That's the only part of the show where TG really recycles stuff. ;)

Also, I spot a lot of JC's repeated sentences through the different series. Don't really care, as it's still funny. :)

wasn't hammond's toyota mini future car review from another season? i remember seeing it in a season preview but never got to see it until this season... so it's also "reused" no? and that one's a bit more obvious because the preview was shown on TV while the news uncut wasn't... so everyone who saw that preview realized it was "recycled"

but no i don't think it'll lose any viewers because of that

I was disappointed that they did the same part as in episode 12x04, the Peugeot Partner TP or something like that, was brought out in news 12x02 in the video they putted in the topgear.com and they did it again in 12x04, I'm really disappointed of that they have to reuse very bad jokes and do it worse than they did first time. French cars are a laugh but not twice, if any TG big chief is reading this please don't do that mistake again. If some kind of same was here before this I'm sorry and please lock and remove this thread

To save yourself from future disappointment Vislami, may I suggest you avoid going to the top gear web site and watching the bits that were CUT OUT OF THE AIRED TELEVISION SHOW. That way, if they do make it into another AIRED EPISODE, you will not be so disappointed that you will have to come here and make a new post belly aching about it.

Problem solved.

I swear, the guys at top gear can't win and crap like this just proves it. They have been nice enough to give us the cut out clips that I for one very much enjoy seeing, only to still have single digit posters come out of the wood work to belly ache about it.

Where are those police sharp shooters when you need one?