The next epic race, where would like them to go?

Perhaps a race across Cuba in some sub 50's american cars with some funny challenges.

I'd love to see them do a trip up the trans america highway - from Cape Horne to Canada!

Hmm. Buy three American 1960's 'muscle cars' for under $1500, travel across the U.S., from the East to the West; not allowed to stop at any restaurants, hotels, stores, etc. They must pack camping gear, food, water/alcohol (lol) and other survival things into their trunks; they can only stop for fuel at the stations or the team filming it all will have the fuel with them. Make it a two episode special. ;)

Or maybe this will be a good idea for the Auatralia special, with Aussia cars? Yeah, because Australia is much more desolate, so it'll add to the 'risk' feeling of how dangerous it is out there.

Even though we've seen them go in the snow/ice on the Polar special, I'd still like to see them all buy (cheap) 4x4s and try Alaska out, just for fun. :)

How about they go to north Africa, travel around 1000 miles and finally hit Egypt -> final destination: the great pyramids!

Was going to say something about Mexico, then they end up at the Mayan pyramids, but I don't think Mexicans like them very much right now after the little comments they made... but hey, maybe that will add to the whole fun of it all: Mexican drug cartels will chase the three all through Mexico! Yes! ;)

As I was also watching one of Jeremy's old trucker/lorry episodes, and so I was thinking maybe all three of them should buy trucks/lorries and go cross country with them in the U.S., or a cross-continental European trip in order to see how truckers really live! :)

Guys get a 5000 GBP budget and have to buy an early 90's car that was never made to be very economical. Maybe a 4 cylinder petrol or a V6 diesel? They then have to modify it in a way that it becomes capable of 100 mpgs.

The Renault Avantime tuning clip had great potential. I only wish they really made an effort to make it as fast as possible, not just cocking about to be a little bit funny. For the 100 mpg car idea to work they would have to be serious about it for once. I don't know if they are capable of being serious but I'd really like to see them TRY.

From somewhere I've never heard of to somewhere else I've never heard of.

Those are the best ones. Preferably in a car that I have heard of, but if not, c'est la vie. :)

Those bikes in vietnam were fun to watch.

Expensive cars + poor country = win.

How about doing the New Zealand path sort of like the LoTR route thing. The country is very pretty.

That certainly seems like the kind of economically diverse place they normally go (Albania, Vietnam, Romania, etc) I'm sure they would have some amazing mountain roads not too far out of any city. They'll probably go once Jeremy has been to Brazil on vacation to see the world cup. That's what happened with Botswana and Vietnam according to Wilman.

And likely why they went to Albania. (Jeremy wrote about taking the kids on an educational holiday there in one of his columns last year.)

I thought of what can perhaps be a funny episode, it's more of a cheap car challenge though.

They each get say ?2000 and have to buy a RWD and go to Mantorp Park and when they get there they have a couple of days to turn their cars into drift racers.

Gatebil at Mantorp Racetrack, Sweden ? 17-19 June
This event is the only Gatebil Festival in Sweden. Mantorp Park is a well known racetrack in Sweden hosting STCC among many other races. A high speed track with huge areas for camping Mantorp is a good place for Gatebil to be. Since 2006 Gatebil has been gathering almost 10.000 car enthusiast for a weekend of speed and fun. Mantorp Park is between Stockholm and Goteborg, aprox 3 hours drive from the two largest cities.

THIS IS GATEBIL
You can take your own car to the track, take it to the show or just visit to watch all the show cars or the cars on the track. At night it will be several bands playing live music at the Gatebil Aftertrack! Beer and food are served at the Aftertrack area!

- Crazy driving on the track with high powered cars
- Drifting by some of the greatest drifters in the world
- Styling, tuning and accessories
?The burning ring? ? burn your tires
- DJ and live music at Gatebil Aftertrack
- Lots of companies
- So much more!
- Gatebil Babes

If they do a race in the U.S. it would have to be East Coast to West Coast on I-40, South to North on I-5, I-35, or I-90, and last but definitely not the least important I-44/Route 66 in a group of late 60s early 70s muscle cars.

The Interstate system is fairly simple that way. Odd numbers run East to West, even numbers North to South.