The official 2008 season MotoGP thread!

Dovi will ride for Repsol Honda next year, well deserved imo!

andrea_dovizioso_firma_con_Honda.jpg

His celebration was hilarious !!! :lol:

Holy shit! Is there any record Rossi hadn't beaten yet? :lol:
I had the intention of watching the race, but I couldn't wait until 2AM...

well, Giacomo Agostini won 15 world championships, but in those days they raced both the 350 & 500 at the same time, so some years he won two titles.

edit: some pictures from today; the worlds greatest motorcycle rider ever, celebrates his 8th title, and the best hair in the championship, Marco Simoncelli! :D

+rep for the ones who knows what the WLF on Vale's leathers mean... :D

big_0_valentino_rossi_26.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_24.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_23.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_15.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_13.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_25.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_02.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_08.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_07.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_00.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_10.jpg

big_0_valentino_rossi_17.jpg

big_motegi_125_250_009.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see where the "WLF" is... :blink:

Ah, now I see it. And I know what it means, but I had to google it, so I don't deserve +rep.
I wonder how he gets away with it! :lol:

Rossi has been fantastic this season! He certainly deserved to win this year! Congrats to him!!

Rossi has been fantastic this season! He certainly deserved to win this year! Congrats to him!!

:nod: +1

And he'll probably have his 100th win next season!

Hey Avanti, could you give a translation to some of the stuff on the right side?

Of course amico mio! :)

How to proceed:

Take a clean pot, used genuine ingredients bought from a trustworthy grocery store, from ALBI + CLAUDIO.

Prepare a "steak" of rivals and enemies + onion, carrot, celery and a bit of garlic.

Grind it all together thoroughly and add 46 table spoons of competitiveness and condensed concentration + a dash of olive oil. Fry everything until golden brown.

Add a jar of drudi & co jam for color.

Put the ingredients in the pot in the advised measurements, and cook it slowly, add full grain short pasta by the award-winning Rossi Graziano, and beans from mamma stefi's bio crop.

Bring the soup to boiling point. Before serving add a dash here and a dash there of the gentle sex and parmigiano cheese and BUON APPETITIO!

The sommelier recommends:

"Corkscrew", Rossi the younger, California 46%
from the CA Rossi Vineyards, crop of 08, bottled 20 of July 2008.

With compliments from the Chef

VALENTINO ROSSI

;)

Congratulations Rossi, what a great season.

So it's official, Eurosport will not be airing MotoGP next year!

CRAP!

... a situation which totally and completely SUCKS. MotoGP is great to watch, and not having it on TV to watch it when I get the chance would be absolutely rubbish.

I hope there will be a solution for those of you that are relying on eurosport. Lets not forget that there is a race this weekend, one of the highlights of the season, Philip Island!

f_pislandm_7085418.jpg

One of the most epic moments in P.I. history!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45R9AB_3N5E[/YOUTUBE]