The Official 'Im Drjnknign I am Durkn tThread'!

I still think we should all get drunk and hop on the IRC and have ourselves a Finalgear party. :p

OMG! I amm dfrunbk too--- lookk hgow derunk i amm!!!11!!! U can tell I;m drubnk becase im typinbg as if i waz usding my feeets!

OMG! I amm dfrunbk too--- lookk hgow derunk i amm!!!11!!! U can tell I;m drubnk becase im typinbg as if i waz usding my feeets!

I've been drunk plenty of times, but rarely have I never been unable to type properly. It just takes a LOT more concentration, and trying to work out where that elusive 'x' key is on the keyboard...8)

Besides, how often is it that when you're drunk, you're on a computer anyway? Surely you should be with your mates! ;)

If I am able to get to an internet connection next weekend, after two bottles of Scotch, I'll join you.

I love music festivales. :)

Man you guys suck at life, I type better even when I'm completely stoned.

SHIZNIZZLEBOB!!

I send text messages when Im drunk and then wonder what people are texting me back for the next day :D

4 pints of Guinness? And you're not on the toilet shitting it out? That's weird. What kind of fork do you use when you eat Guinness?

Man, I love Guinness.

Carling Black Label is my beer of choice mmmmm Beeeeer.