The Official 'Im Drjnknign I am Durkn tThread'!

Guinness is crap. Heineken FTW.

http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/6863/heinekenxb3.jpg

Guinness is good, but German bier for zee vin!! :thumbsup:
Oh, sodd it.

:p

I'd rather have a pint of good English beer, or even a Czech lager. And I HATE lager.

Guinness is crap. Heineken FTW.

http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/6863/heinekenxb3.jpg

Listen, mate, I am so | | far from punching you in the face. That's one of the things you DO NOT SAY. :mad:

Listen, mate, I am so | | far from punching you in the face. That's one of the things you DO NOT SAY. :mad:

Why does everyone say that?

Guinness tastes like tobacco spit and horse piss.

I'm buying the plane ticket, keep your yap shut!

:p

Well I'm pretty trashed right now. Go ahead and buy it.

I just bought one of these yesterday at dinner.

http://img72.imageshack.**/img72/4325/conjuntodunkelvu3.jpg

Mein Gott in Himmell, I love this bier.

/was drunk last night, wish I found this thread instead of drunk posting on facebook walls.

Why does everyone say that?

Guinness tastes like tobacco spit and horse piss.

I agree, Guinness is shit.

I mainly drink Corona beer or Bundy rum and coke.

Guinness is absolutely disgusting. Tastes like liquid Vegemite. More of a whisky or bourbon fan meself. Jack, Jim and Johnny!

I'm with you on whisky. That's something to love. Got a bottle of Upper Ten and a bottle of Tullamore Dew lying here. Both are great, if for different uses.

I'd say that Tullamore Dew, with it's very smooth, easy taste, is a great beginner's whiskey, and it's better than a strong tasting smokey Scotch in the morning too. If you are in the habbit of drinking whiskey in the morning, that is.

Funnily enough, it's also my pa's preferred whiskey.

But upper ten is a really nice whisky, lot's of malt, very nice blend.

But then again, things also become nice when it's stored for a time. Hm, the Famous Grouse isn't all bad either.

Heh, I have the very same glasses No Boss.

That certainly looks like a good "My first Hefeweizen" starter kit. People who don't use the proper glasses shouldn't be trusted. It's just wrong. ;)

Now go and practice pouring the beer into the glass without a pause. It's what we learn in elementary school.

Well I've just had 2 cans of Johnnie Walker, and while I dont consider myself drunk, I'm in that happy stage I guess. Yeah i know, 2 cans aint much. But I was at a pub poker night and I guess it just got to my head. You know you're losing it when you try to fold when its your call 'check' or 'raise' :?.

Yeah, I'm home now so I didn't go particularly well :p.

Heh, I have the very same glasses No Boss.

That certainly looks like a good "My first Hefeweizen" starter kit. People who don't use the proper glasses shouldn't be trusted. It's just wrong. ;)

Agreed. Proper glasses are 100% necessary. I just did a GIS for "Franziskaner Dunkel" and that picture came up. I really really want to find out where I can buy one of those kits. It looks great, and it would probably make a great gift.

What is with all the Guinness-haters? One must have a strong constitution to enjoy the dark creamy goodness that is Guinness from the tap. Wonderful dark flavors of coffee, malt, pipe tobacco, and hops - a beer you practically have too chew. I love it! German beer is fine, but I have always preferred English beers.

The beers made in Egypt and Mesopotamia were thick rich beers that doubled as food among the lower classes (and slaves in Egypt). Samuel Adams produces a beer that has 25% alcohol through natural fermentation. They bred a special "Ninja Yeast" (their words) that can survive in very high alcohol-content environments. I want to get my hands on some of that. It has no carbonation and drinks more like a liqueur, but it's actually a beer.

Last edited:
People who don't use the proper glasses shouldn't be trusted. It's just wrong. ;)

Reminds me when you and UnDee taught me beer glass basics on IRC. Good times. :)

^ There you go!

I'm quite drunk now. Celebrating into the Bday of abuddy- Always fun! Been to MacDo for food as well, BK was shut alreadx (fuckers) Had a nice Girl with me. Can't tell my GF. Didn't do anything anyways...

I wanna find split some eBay Blue Label with my roommate(s?) and have the most wasteful back to school party ever. Or make better use of it and pour it on the peasants

Guiness is a fine beer i like it with certain steaks

I had Guinness once, and it was so bad I had to induce vomiting.

Leaving right now to go have many many shots of Soju.... tomorrow will suck but tonight will kick ass!