The Official 'Im Drjnknign I am Durkn tThread'!

i see we are sticking to proper drunk messaging rules..... no deleting mistakes!

OK people - in at 23:29 with 4 Pints of Guinness. Although recently I've been on the Guinness it is not my normal drink.

It's 16:38 and i'm already drunk! Tonights Poolparty should be really fun!! :beer:
Actually i prefer Vodka!

dont fall in

It's 01:40 am and i didn't fall in.. I was thrown in.. :p after 8 5,2% beer and 0.5L vodka I am somewhat shitfaced... And i just spilled 1L of cola in my keyboard..

Good night

Last edited:
does being hungover count? i had no internet access at the party...

i think my boyfriends pissed off at me for something i did last night and i can't remember what. iuhgrgkhfuygdjjjjj!

does being hungover count? i had no internet access at the party...

what! it wasn't like that party on the telsta ad where she downloads the music on her mobile and on her PC, fo shame. ;)

Mind you, VB will give you a hang over after about one mouthful of what I suspect is ash-tray flavoured water. Go for the good stuff and drink it down D:

actually, truth be told, i was at a party filled with gamers. they hogged the computer all night.

and i hogged the hookah.

oh, the shame *hangs head*

You haven't experienced the worst until you've been on a vorspiel with people who ONLY talk about WoW. Man, I nearly went mad.

omg you've hit the nail on the head!

i am a "WoW widow" rofl.. my boyfriends friends got him addicted and i barely have seen him since!

what's your poison of choice? i must admit, i don't like beer...i usually mix smirnoff. my parents even took me wine tasting last week to convince me there are better things than vodka *chuckles*.

what's your poison of choice? i must admit, i don't like beer...i usually mix smirnoff. my parents even took me wine tasting last week to convince me there are better things than vodka *chuckles*.

Same here.... hate beer, cant stand the taste... but vodka... its so versitile, you can almost mix anything with it... orange juice, fizzy drinks, coke (cola variety... not the drug) cordial and its still drinkable.

If like us, you'll just get vodka, heap a load of Meduri, Coke, Worstershire Sauce for some reason, Vermouth, that Irish creamy stuff, and a dash of Whiskey into a mixer then test the results. Surprisingly good. Then spend the night watching Youtube videos of Ventrilo Harassment...

^ Coopers is the best beer in Australia. Had a couple of Pale Ales with my dinner.

Im a big fan of wine though, esp. Red. If anyones ever in the Barossa Valley, go to Grant Burge Winery and try the Shadrach, It's heaven.