The Official 'Im Drjnknign I am Durkn tThread'!

^ Coopers is the best beer in Australia. Had a couple of Pale Ales with my dinner.

Im a big fan of wine though, esp. Red. If anyones ever in the Barossa Valley, go to Grant Burge Winery and try the Shadrach, It's heaven.

I will give it to you Adelaide peeps, you guy's do make excellent wine (fox creek make some good stuff)
Victoria's got yarra valley which makes some ok wines, and sydney has well.....

omg you've hit the nail on the head!

i am a "WoW widow" rofl.. my boyfriends friends got him addicted and i barely have seen him since!

what's your poison of choice? i must admit, i don't like beer...i usually mix smirnoff. my parents even took me wine tasting last week to convince me there are better things than vodka *chuckles*.

My condolences.

As for the choice of alcohol, try whiskey. Personally, I love a good scotch, with the solid smoke dominated taste, but I also enjoy an Irish whiskey called Tullamore Dew. It's got a purer taste, and it's just very easy to drink. Given it to a lot of girls, who hate whisky, but they like Tullamore Dew. Buy a half bottle and have a taste. :)

Scotch, but since i only drink super premium green/blue/black label JW i don't usually have much, but i will NOT skip on quality w/ my scotch. But i also really enjoy a good beer(ales,bocks,and pale lagers mostly), and Asti. Not a fan of wine but you cant beat a good wine/beer with dinner. For just drinking to get drunk voda or everclear mixed w/ w/e, or a Gin and tonic if i can take my time(ie. not pre gaming before a houseparty/bar/club)

Followed by a massive bout of depression when you realize that your beloved Jill is merely your right hand with glued on googley-eyes and smeared red lipstick...

Well it's not that bad most of the time, we cuddle afterwards. But between you and me, i think she gave me gonorrhea.. :(

I haven't tried liquor, but I bet baileys tastes nice.

You should also try smoking, that looks incredibly cool!

i have a bottle of JD somewhere... i hope i havent lost it.

its not that nice actually, so i might give it to someone as a present.

anyone else here who just cant stand whiskey and coke or vodka and coke? vodka on its own is unearly unpalettable but mix it with coke and it makes u wanna hurl. should never mix stuff with coke.

also.... ice, i hate ice in whiskey.... when i melts and dilutes...it tastes awful.

when i go for whiskey i always buy a seperate coke to wash it down lol.... then after a while i just dont care.

san miguel is a good larger, goes down really easy and its got a good taste.

To hell with that a nice bottle of wine, finally convinced myself to try a German wine. Yuck... way too sweet. Good thing BC makes French style wines. Any other huge wine fans out there?

^ Im a big wine fan. Love Red aswell as Riesling and Chardonnay.

Im looking forward to trying all the different Scotch whiskeys when I move to Scotland soon.

I haven't tried liquor, but I bet baileys tastes nice.

Alcohol is very, very bad. Until you turn 21. Then it becomes very, very good. Well, 18 in my case. Baileys is ok, very sweet tasting.

Otispunkmeyer, you're wrong! :p. Vodka with Coke (I believe its called a Black Russian) is excellent. Coke is a very good mixer for anything, as long as it is Coke and not Pepsi, or any of the diet options.

what!:puke:

coke is only good on its own.

i cant really mix drinks i have to have them neat.... rum aside, usually mix rum with citrus juices like orange/pineapple etc or cranberry which is nice.

dirty vimto is a great drink too, im not sure what they put in it, but i think its a bottle of those blue WKD things (chavvy alcopop) then port, and the port sits on the top like oil would on water.

its a very nice drink.

also, i like hitting up the cocktail bars and just ordering random shtuff... see if its any good.

I find most pre-mixs pretty shit, the "cola" they use always tastes wrong (as does the alcohol content :p)

baileys tastes like fucking coffee creamer with alcohol. And GTFO, we'll talk again in 6 years when it's legal for you to drink.
More like 2 years, when he starts to drink. :)

i have a bottle of JD somewhere... i hope i havent lost it.
JD is bad.

anyone else here who just cant stand whiskey and coke or vodka and coke? vodka on its own is unearly unpalettable but mix it with coke and it makes u wanna hurl. should never mix stuff with coke.
Whisky and coke.. yeah. When someone tries to put Cola in my glass of scotch, I punch them in the stomach.

also.... ice, i hate ice in whiskey.... when i melts and dilutes...it tastes awful.
Only reason you put ice in whisky, is to make the taste easier. It's like red wine, try putting a bottle of red in the fridge, all the taste goes.

To hell with that a nice bottle of wine, finally convinced myself to try a German wine. Yuck... way too sweet. Good thing BC makes French style wines. Any other huge wine fans out there?
Try some dry German wines, then. Sweet French wines are also sweet.

^Coke and Bundy Rum is the best.
Bacardi Razz with cola is quite tasty, to be true.