the only good viper is a

Don't get me started on that site. I hope he goes flat broke and ends up earning less than if he were to sell the car. Asshole has no respect for nice cars. <_<

I got in a big argument with that guy a couple years ago on FCF and told him it wouldn't work. I'm glad to see his dumb ass has only made a few thousand dollars since. That hood alone would cost near $20,000 to replace. HA HA!

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for too...a couple grand in his pocket, but $90,000 in debt for a damaged car.

Yep - I checked up on that site a week or so ago (something bumped it in my memory), a wry smile was had when I saw what a disaster it had been. Still sucks the car had to suffer though.

Pixels are no longer for sale on SmashMyViper.com. Our entire site and domain name will be for sale soon. Contact us at smv4sale[at]gmail[dot]com if you are interested.
This calls for an
Cars_Pool_Owned.jpg

OWNED!!!1 picture.

Oh hey, he posted here a couple times as well. Like VH1, we're all wondering: whatever happened to him, anyway?

Last edited:
Woo hoo! God damn asshole. <_<

This calls for an
Cars_Pool_Owned.jpg

OWNED!!!1 picture.

Oh hey, he posted here a couple times as well. Like VH1, we're all wondering: whatever happened to him, anyway?

HAHA! Thats my friends grandmother. Had a video of it to :lmao:

That's tragic. I'd rather see two Enzo's smashed up on that trailer.

I dont know why poeple are hating on the vipers so much... Theyre GOOD CARS PERIOD! Just some people arent able to drive them properly.

Just for you asphotos i'll start posting photos of wreck WRXs. But then that'll make me as low as you so i wont bother. LOSER!

-Mojo-

Bro... just cause some fags cant corner a car doesnt mean that the car itself isnt able to corner.

Sure they might not handle like an elise or whatever but doesnt mean its completely useless. Viper, Corvette and the mustang are American Icons and theyre still selling. So i guess the only reason people buy them is to keep them parked in their garages...

YOUR A FUCKING MORON! Why would you even say that?

To me when a person says how a car cant corner or how american cars are so cheap and unreliable is like saying white people cant jump or brown people are greeedy. Like fuck! Your Just a dickhead without a dick!

Viper or any of the mods just delete this thread... its USELESS!

Viper or any of the mods just delete this thread... its USELESS!

I'm more tempted to just delete your post. You need to lay off the personal flames, otherwise you'll be taking a couple day break from the forums. ;)

Basically, asphotos, what our angry friend above is trying to say is:

Road and Track 'World Superpowers' comparison test said:
Better yet, the chassis revels in absorbing the engine?s abuse. Although it?s possible to overwhelm those 345-width Michelins, breakaway is predictable and easy to modulate, and torque is so giddily abundant that you?re tempted to roll through the course in 4th gear where you?d normally use 3rd. Trail-braking while turning is also a hoot, the Viper rotating and tightening its line, yet still retaining enough rear traction for controllability. And massive brakes, called to action by the firmest, no-slop pedal in the entire group, challenge you to brake deeper on every lap. Speaking of laps, the flagman deems I?ve had enough. Darn!
Road and Track 'World Superpowers' comparison test said:
On the American side, the Viper gets the nod. On paper, the GT and Z06 outperform it in acceleration, but its grip, confidence factor, controllability and effortless, explosive torque make it the track-day darling.
Link here.

The Viper can turn, and a bunch of highly trained automotive experts know a bit more than a photographer who was never driven one before but still sticks with hopelessly outdated notions that have been repeated time and again.

Asphotos, I know you're smarter than to just associate American = crappy, as is everybody here. Therefore, this thread is indeed pointless, as is the rampant automotive racism (not as bad as actual racism, but just as pointless).

flame_2.jpg

Sure the Viper isn't the most sophisticated of cars, and can handle like a brute if you're not used to it, but come on...with that much power and at that price, how can you not have fun in it?

Basically, asphotos, what our angry friend above is trying to say is:

Link here.

The Viper can turn, and a bunch of highly trained automotive experts know a bit more than a photographer who was never driven one before but still sticks with hopelessly outdated notions that have been repeated time and again.

Asphotos, I know you're smarter than to just associate American = crappy, as is everybody here. Therefore, this thread is indeed pointless, as is the rampant automotive racism (not as bad as actual racism, but just as pointless).

Hell, even JC was impressed with the viper's handling. And it is one of the greates cars ever, just because it is so torque-y and doesn't rely on neurotic high revs. It is the living proof that there is truth in the statement "there's no substitute for cubic inches".

It is the living proof that there is truth in the statement "there's no substitute for cubic inches".

"There's no replacement for displacement" sounds better.

Also proof that Nissan isn't the only one that can put a truck engine in a car and make it a success.

See sig. ^_^