The other Dodge

I knew you would be posting this at some point. :p

By far the best car you own, if not the best car of Final Gear.

Thanks for the compliments. Honestly haven't driven the Viper much since this came.

The wheel styles that were available for the Hemi were these two in 15":
1968-dodge-charger-RT-426-hemi-rear-three-quarter.jpg

1969-Plymouth-Road-Runner-Hardtop-Hood_-Fender-_amp_-Hub-Cap-Blue-Fire-Poly-_2005-WW_WD-PROC_-DSCN8255.jpg

The Magnum 500 style wheels were only available for less powerful Chargers in 14". The Magnums we have are 15". I like the look of those more than the original Hemi wheels and that's why we haven't changed them. The spare wheel is on the original rim which looks like the latter of those I posted.
The original tires had that red stripe too and were as wide as those we have now.

No issues with the tuning of the dual carbs. We had to rebuild the primary one as it wasn't working correctly.

What comes to the differences between '68, '69 and '70 we liked the '68 most. The one we were looking was actually a genuine 1968 Charger R/T so it didn't have to be a Hemi.

I am currently conversing with some Russians to find out how I can steal all of your cars.
They are all kept in different garages so good luck finding them. :p

Last edited:
Not what I was expecting when I opened this thread. Even more so when I read the first line of the first post. Was getting myself ready to yawn at a boring old Dodge minivan. Then I scrolled down (without reading the rest of the post) and messed my pants. Good show old man. Naturally I went back up and read the whole post after that. I'm extremely jealous at the moment. Even more so because its a collection like I would have (aka the kind where you don't expect next next car when you find out what the first is). Who would expect a classic Charger driver to also have a 993 Porsche. Or a 993 Porsche driver to also have a classic Charger.

Blast! More Russians! :p

I'm in.

An old video while waiting the summer :)

Another picture I found:
IMG_1091.jpg

It's so small and cute :p

Last edited:
I like the 68 front end with a 69 rear.
Also how come this thread has like no replies? It's a fucking Charger.

I like the 68 front end with a 69 rear.
Also how come this thread has like no replies? It's a fucking Charger.

Drool killed my keyboard.

Those muscle cars really look like nothing else compared to all the aerodynamic cars all around us. I constantly see a 69' Camaro SS, that my friends dad owns. It just looks stunning.

Last edited:
Beautiful...

I think that was shot in Mexico and I wasn't the driver nor was that our car. And the guy at the beginning.. definitely wasn't Jupix :p

Last edited: