The Perfect Road Trip 2

Just watched it. Absolutely awful... and I even somewhat liked last year's one.

The cuts in the fast scenes were to frequent, it was a complete mess to watch and the sound mixing reminded me of the very first series from 2002-2004, were the sound technician sometimes fucked up ...

Apart from the scenery at the end, it was complete trash. I have serious TG withdrawal and that didn't help.

It was not excellent and what bothered me the most was all frontal pictures of cars being driven were blurred and they were driven by other people wearing masks of JC and RH, shameful for TG. As a huge fan this is the mark of this shows near demise i won't be surprised if it will end after their current contracts.

I don't understand all this hate towards this dvd-special. IMO it wasn't the worst Top Gear-dvd ever. In fact, I think I've seen worse Top Gear episodes than this.

I laughed a few times, and it really wasn't all that bad. Maybe the whole thing was a bit extravagant with the cars and the weird "we don't like making promos" bit. Even so, it was mostly typical Top Gear, and fun for 90 minutes or so.

Kinda ok. Solid C. 7 ?. Or something.

I agreed with Hruijk,

After watch the DVD, I am not sure all of those harsh criticize are warranted.
I like it just fine. It is not a bad one. Of course, Richard and Jeremy together are tended over done a little on everthings. I like it better when James was doing with Jeremy.

Some parts are pretty good, I laugh quite loud when they try to race the Ferrari, some parts are bit boring. Clarkson's DVD in the recently years always tended to be bit of cocking about. I don'y think it is as bad as mot poster indicated. The Cinematography of the Amalfi Coast was wonderful. The shot of they race toward Capri famous Fraglioni is breath taking. The last parts are bit over done, however, that is what they do.

After watched it, I felt that I was enjoyed by both Richard and Jeremy, it is not bad.

Well, it wasn't the best, but better compared to last year. Beautiful scenery and a great soundtrack to boot. I enjoyed it.

Anyone know what is the name of the two songs in Sienna when they begin driving the Mini and the A1?

I watched this lat night and I still don't see what all the fuss is about. Yes the ending is staged but I don't think it took away from the rest of it, I was quite happy to enjoy it for what it was. Obviously these DVDs aren't designed to be serious and are more fiction that anything else so if you take the for what they are then they are fun to watch. The scene with the classic Alfas was great, beautiful cars.

I don't understand the complains about the music, all seemed fine to me.