The plane in this weeks episode?

Just on the Subject of the bond plane and to bore to you all.
Old airliners such as the Boeing 747 Classics.Boeing 737 200's etc.Are worth more for parts than as a whole aircraft.Due to the fact they use so much fuel and that is hitting the aviation industry just as hard as the rest of us.Many companies will buy an old one strip it for parts mainly engines avionics and interiors and be left with a shell that will be just turned to scrap one day.So the bond aircraft is just that an emptish shell of a Boeing 747-200.The new "engines" will be made from timed out parts which are worthless.
Right Ive bored you all now
cheers

Yeah, my Tug racing and racing on the way home from the airport was why people started calling me "Mally Dangerous."

Been there...I held (and probably still hold) the record for the longest wheelie on a baggage tug when I worked on the ramp.

Now that I think about it, those things were a blast to drive.

I'm pretty sure it was a Boeing 747. It could have been a 757, I don't think we saw enough of the plane to tell. The only difference between the two is that the 747 has a larger upstairs passenger capacity, so the front "hump" is longer.

erm, the 747 doesnt only have a larger upstairs pax section, the 757 doesnt have one at all... :rolleyes: