The Police - Grammy Awards

It was alright... I quite like the Police but to me Sting is far and away the most dominating member. As Alan Partridge said: "Here are the Police, or as they're now known, Sting." :lmao:

Damn, missed it! I'll have to catch it on youtube. How were the Chilli Peppers?

What did the RHCP play? I only watched the Police part.

I only watched The Police perform and switched-off the TV after, didn't care for the rest. I thought they were great on the Grammys. Obviously it had to be "Roxanne", yet they were full of energy and Stuart on drums was awesome. He is easily one of the best drummers in rock, period. Andy is an amazing on guitar with unique abilities, and Sting was great on bass and vocals (nevermind about his later solo work).

Now the reunion tour. I really want to snag tickets for their Seattle show on June 6th. Never been to a show of any major artist before, but man, this is The Police we're talking about. I grew-up listening to my Dad's Police CDs and I was born two years after their last album (Syncronicity) was released, so this I cannot miss.

Be interesting if they tour and start fighting again wont it

I'm bumping this thread back up because I got tickets for the Seattle show this past weekend. :woot:

401536707_13569ba58f.jpg