The pop, soda, Coke, energy drink, carbonated beverage thread

http://img113.imageshack.**/img113/3636/dscf0019jx0.jpg

:p

Thanks for rubbing it in :p I just have an empty bottle sitting next to my keyboard :( I think I may just be seeing an order being placed in the future...

OK, next up I tried a Java Monster, the one on the far right.

Not too shabby, tastes kinda like a starbucks frappuccino (the bottled kind)

How do I obtain such a thing?

I have no idea how to get them in Europe, just come to Dallas, I get them at my local grocery store.

Thanks for rubbing it in :p I just have an empty bottle sitting next to my keyboard :( I think I may just be seeing an order being placed in the future...

It's worth it, I only have 1 left now though :(

I have no idea how to get them in Europe, just come to Dallas, I get them at my local grocery store.

It's worth it, I only have 1 left now though :(

I had no hopes of getting them in europe... but are they that common in the states? Or only in texas? Will I be able to find them in a Supermarket next time I'm in Austin? Or how about if I'm up north (Maine)?

I had no hopes of getting them in europe... but are they that common in the states? Or only in texas? Will I be able to find them in a Supermarket next time I'm in Austin? Or how about if I'm up north (Maine)?

I'm sure you will be able to find them in the supermarket in Austin, 95% sure. I don't think you will find them up north.

JULMUST FTW!!!!

If you ever go to Denmark and come across this badge on a cola - BUY IT!
7stor.gif

This is the local brewery here, the cola has a bit sweeter taste than coke and pepsi. A caramel-ish touch in the flavour, very good drink :)
They have a great beer aswell.

I am a Coke Light / Pepsi Light drinker. I just hate the sugar coating on the teeth when drinking normal coke :)

Agreed. My friends and I were talking about it last night...I've come to prefer the taste of 'Diet' sugarfree sodas...people who regularly drink the regular versions usually cannot stand diet.

For energy drinks, I normally go with one of three things.

1)
f_800pxasmallm_2fc90c0.jpg

2)
f_manaenergypm_fc111b1.jpg

3)
f_bawls3upm_204cdd6.jpg

If I don't want some form of Energy Drink, I usually go with Dr Pepper or Tea.

Does anyone like Squirt? Looks like dirty dish water but it is one of my favorites.

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/4033/0007800080775l4xe9.jpg

Julmust: The taste of spiced, unfermented beer.
(Not bad, actually)

24bd71cd1a5f66d4c8558f598fa4dc9e.jpg

Absolutely amazing.

I also can't believe no one's mentioned Shasta soda yet. Shasta is my favorite by far, especially the kiwi-strawberry. :)

In the way of energy drinks, there's quite a few. JavaMonster, regular Monster, ...Lost, Jolt, there's more I can't remember, but I will drink just about anything. :)

Does anyone like Squirt? Looks like dirty dish water but it is one of my favorites.

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/4033/0007800080775l4xe9.jpg

I dig it. Love the Ruby-Red Squirt, though.

I'm addicted to Red Bull. And I know it is bad for you, your heart beats like crazy and it contains so much sugar that your teeth could rot in an instant, but I like the taste, it's the best thing to enjoy with a cigarette (oh no, another bad thing) and it makes you stay awake. Which I need, since I'm about to take my final exams and I'm busybusybusy.

For me there is only one type of energy drink... After all, I am a real American. Fight for the rights of everyman. I am a real American. Fight for what's right, FIGHT FOR YOU LIFE :guitar:

Anyway...
2514675754_6af612b4d1.jpg

energydrinks_hoganenergy.jpg

That's right, bitches, it's not a flavour. It's just fucking green. :lol::lol::lol:

/Stuff is hysterical.
//Tastes like Sweetarts....
///....and Awesome.
////Carbonated.

So I guess I'm the only one who still drinks regular old colas?

Never liked energy drinks, they all taste like crap, more or less, and they don't give me any energy. I just drink a bunch of Pepsi every day.

Might have to try Hogan's drink though, I like Sweetarts.

Hogan has his own drink???? And it's green??? That can't be good :p

And I also like cola. And I'd rather have Pepsi than Coca Cola, but nobody agrees with me on that though. :p

Btw, I'm also addicted to large vanilla cappuccinos :happy: