The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

b542018e342103431a0897e7ef9ecae6.jpg

That’s my situation. Does include double screens, and laptop docking station + desktop. Double (wired) keyboards and mice don’t help either…

Made the bookings for my 5G install!

Had my 5g installed last week. Still not working. Also slightly disappointed about the lack of magnetism or other super powers. Maybe I need to wait for the 2nd shot?

You obviously didn't read the fine print: a) the first shot is a mere preparation of the body so it accepts the chip, the second shot is the one where the 5G install really takes place and b) the chip starts working about two weeks after the second shot since it has to absorb your blood so it can tune itself to your inner oscillation. :rolleyes:

Oh, and btw apparently the vaccine is contagious, that's why some people have started to wear masks just recently so they don't get infected with the vaccine. :ROFLMAO: Well, that's not why you should wear a mask, but the outcome is the same so let's not try to ridicule that narrative too much...

Started (part-time) working for a guitar company, probably just until I start school in August. Just answering emails, but still the coolest job on my resume. Ha!

Oh, and btw apparently the vaccine is contagious, that's why some people have started to wear masks just recently so they don't get infected with the vaccine. :ROFLMAO: Well, that's not why you should wear a mask, but the outcome is the same so let's not try to ridicule that narrative too much...

1_ON_d7DWgW8g8uu3EBntfNw.png

My body is now prepared for the 5G installation! Since a sensor already measures my blood glucose (or more precise my subcutaneous fatty tissue glucose) and an external pump provides the Insulin my body desperately needs it's a small step further towards being a Cyborg...

I think I read that somewhere, but then, this reduces unnecessary costs.

Another important reason why today was a great day is because, after seven years on uni, and three failed courses, I finally passed the first year! Two more to go, but first one's the hardest, or so they say. This is such a big step for me.

Congratulations!

First year at uni is indeed mostly designed to get rid of the dead weight, so to speak.

A couple of my friends got married. No church of any kind was involved at any stage. They just skipped to the good part, the reception. Awesome food and drink and a casual dress code, like a normal garden party. Good saturday.

1630440103365.png