The Positivity Thread aka "Today was a great day because....."

When my mom gets a Jeopardy question about Smokey and the Bandit 2, I know that I have done my job.

After today's frustrations, it seems I have doubled paid my mortgage, next payment is due in July, sweet.

I start working on the IKEA cafeteria next Thursday.
How many balls would you like?
Obviously they can't be as big as coco's soooo ... all of them?

Congrats from me as well, now you can search for better positions with less worrying about financials. :)

I’d like two, anymore and I have to meet with my doctor.

I've never had Ikea balls, I'll take shinty-six.

I'd be interested to know if you have to join the rescue team to find the customers who are still lost in the labyrinth at closing time.

I've never had Ikea balls, I'll take shinty-six.

I'd be interested to know if you have to join the rescue team to find the customers who are still lost in the labyrinth at closing time.
As far as I know, the food operation is separate from the store operation.
Until the lost customers are turned into meatballs, of course.

Until the lost customers are turned into meatballs, of course.
I must have subconsciously been thinking of this idea, because the Simpsons 'Nightmare Cafeteria' episode and sloppy Jimbo was in my head when I got up this morning.

A job! Mega congrats!

I would like to peek behind the scenes of an IKEA restaurant some time. As a customer you get the feeling everything is thought out in minute detail, which it obviously is. The restaurant serves as a paid demonstration for flatware and cutlery, all of which is available for purchase from the store you're heading to after you've eaten. The food is portioned with surgical precision down to the scoop used for the mashed potatoes. The seating isn't too comfortable, because you're supposed to eat and gtfo to make room for the next customer.

I've never went to an IKEA to eat, but it's a great place to fuel up so you can negotiate the shopping maze without getting hangry half way.

I got shortlisted for a position in Aarhus, Denmark.
Interview will happen on the 14th.
Yay?
ARHUS, IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR STREET!

Congrats!