The "Post your Christmas presents" thread 2011

a necklace and a Bill Bailey DVD.

I bought myself Dr Who and a bottle of champagne to go with it

and might I say, fuck you Santa. Zonda. Driveway. How hard can it be??? I'm warning you, no milk and cookies next year. :glare:

Maybe he mixes up "zonda" with "mazda" and is like:

"What the hell? She's already got one, how many Mazda's could she want?" :p

I am definitely jealous of the boat.

My present was that I got to spent the whole Christmas week with my girlfriend. She goes to university in a different town and due to free time issues we've been seeing us only for the weekend every two weeks for the last couple of month. So for me, that was a way better and more appreciable present than any stupid iPhone or any other material thing. To make it even better, we spent the 3 days before Christmas on a beautiful trip to Paris. This week was really the best Christmas present ever.

Apart from that, it was the first Christmas after my mom got healthy again after a serious illness. After a experience like that you can really appreciate how grateful one can be, just to "still" have somebody close around.

Additionally got "sufficient" cash from my family as a present, to cover the costs of the trip. Like I say... couldn't be any better Christmas this year.

For all that idiots, that cry because of a black instead of white iPhone I can't really find appropriate words... One day they'll probably find out what is really important the hard way...

I was kind of spoilt this year and got a HTC Incredible S;

HTC-incredible-s2.jpg

And a sit down racing wheel and chair that I have yet to crack open due to being so busy with work.
I got Skyrim on PS3 which I will trade in for PC version.

And I will be custom building my own gaming pc later on this week.

So yea, it was a pretty damn good xmas.

Chocolate, jewellery, a nightdress, underwear, nail polish...all the usual things I generally get. That is, until one of my friends presented me with one particularly large box..

DSCN1921.jpg

It also came with these... guess where my precious little free time will be going? :lol: I haven't even got around to setting it up yet. That may have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow evening.

DSCN1922.jpg

I must've whined about wanting a console just a little too much. I have the feeling Alex got me this to shut me up! The car-care gift pack thingy I gave him seems a little pathetic in comparison, but what can I say, he earns more than I do! XD

Last edited:
My present was that I got to spent the whole Christmas week with my girlfriend.

Kind of hard to see the sights when you are wearing black masks over your face.

Do I see sour worms? :drool:

Why it is indeed sour worms. I've already eaten half the packet. I also got pickled mussels, a packet of twiggy sticks, yoghurt, vintage cheddar (don't eat cheese that much) and tazhiki dip. Which beats lollies and chocolates.

I got a Georg Jensen christmas light holder, a gold 'note' with 'to you from me' on the front and 'love Emily 2011' on the back from Emily (well it was from my mother in law), a sewing machine, an electric knife sharpener, harry potter 7 pt 1, 6 tea spoons (we always have to ask the in laws to bring extra :p), a 500 dkr (~$90/?70) gift card from the bf because 'they had ordered to many for work', how romantic :p also got a cookie-squirter-thingy (dunno the english word for it) and I think I've forgotten something :think: