The "post your configurator summary" thread

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
32k is awfully expensive for something that can't be legally used on a public road.

Another valid point. A Kei truck would be more useful as a truck, but less so as an off-road toy. It can be registered (under the 25 year law or in Oklahoma).

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
The configurator isn't up yet, but they have the paint previews working. This is Cactus Gray and Cyber Orange - and I can't decide which I like more. More muted single-stage paint is very much the fashion for trucks and SUVs right now thanks to Toyota making the TRD Tacoma, Tundra, and 4Runner in shades such as "sand" and "Concrete." I like the single stage paint look for a utility vehicle, if only for the fact it doesn't show scratches as much. But that Orange would sure photograph well for the 'Grams (and it's a fun looking color)

Cactus Gray.PNG

Cyber Orange.PNG

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '07 ST1300, '11 Multistrada
I don't know, I'm guessing these were named by a marketing wank in Detroit or New York. To me "Cactus Gray" looks like the color of sage or sage brush, but in the dry season some cacti like Prickly Pear can be a gray-green, as can some species of agave. The orange would be perfectly named "Solar Orange."