The "post your configurator summary" thread

Have you driven a Ford lately?

Yeah, it tells me that fords used to suck and now they don't.

Last edited:
Huayra Roadster builder is up. Pretty disappointing, but I had a go none the less. http://pagani.zerolight.com/geneva-launch-event#usa

Q1XXX46.png

Have you driven a Ford lately?

When that tag line was being used in the 80s and 90s, the common reply I remember hearing shouted back at the TV was, "Yes, and it was awful!" or "Yes and it made me buy a Toyota!"

Jesus, black really is the only good color for it. Anything else and it looks like something Vin Diesel should be jumping skyscrapers with.

I'm saddened by the color selection. I'm sure Porsche will paint one any color you want for a bajillion dollars, but the standard palette is rather poor.

Was just looking around the Range Rover builder. 61 color options! Color me impressed. No pun intended.

W3HgW6O.png

v8I5ptb.png

LkpNYFA.png

lpQZRnd.png

PlTC4gw.png

5LKLUl1.png

tIJU7FN.png

IKJLOBk.png

p3Hcknx.png

WWqeOhc.png

YajJKcO.png

Last edited:
$4,000 to $23,000 for an optional color?

$4,000 to $23,000 for an optional color?

Yup. Just looked at it more closely. Some colors are available as gloss or matte, so that adds even more color options.

The GT2 RS configurator is up:

http://www.porsche.com/usa/modelstart/all/?modelrange=911#s911-gt2-rs

[snip]

I think black exterior goes the best with the exposed carbon of the Weissach pack and the overall menacing nature of the car.
Black/grey interior with a few yellow highlights to compliment the yellow PCCB brake calipers.
That's very close to how I would have specced it, except I wouldn't bother with the Weissach Package. I like the red inserts inside, it spices it up a little bit.

iris

iris

iris

iris

iris

iris

So.... the possibly last example of glorious petrol-powered sport sedans:

config-alfa.png

or the first example of hopefully glorious electric-powered sport sedans:

config-tesla.png

?

Nevermind the fact that the Tesla is more than twice as expensive. In reality I would probably settle for the 100D for about ?50k less.

Green, black wheels, brown leather, black wood for me, sport seats

PlfOdT0.png

ht6MTQV.png

And yes, I said black wood again. I already hate all of you planning on making jokes about that.
#hateinthecarcommunity

Green, black wheels, brown leather, black wood for me, sport seats

PlfOdT0.png

ht6MTQV.png

And yes, I said black wood again. I already hate all of you planning on making jokes about that.
#hateinthecarcommunity

Speaking about green, I think it is such a shame the E-class doesn't come in emerald green:

But in the absence of a proper green I would probably just be boring and get it in classic irridium silver:

Last edited: