The Post Your Pets Thread

IMG_20111122_172416.jpg

Smart has grown a lot. Also, he has learned to open doors that have not been shut properly, which led to my grandma running out the front door after him and locking herself out of the apartment for two hours -.-

Look who learned to use a treadmill :lol:

1zbtnog.jpg

It took her all of 30 seconds and she loves it! :D

Last edited:
:lmao: very cute!!!

They grow up so fast :D

And Shawnw, please pack and post. Tres cutie!

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

You can see the ruff of fur at the bottom/back of the cat where his fur goes from short to long.

He SO OWNS you... That look in the first pic has "minion" written all over it. :lol:

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

Believe it or not, this is not an invitation for a belly rub.

Also, heads up - Iams, River Run and Marksman brand dog foods are being recalled again.

Cargill's, Iams issue voluntary recall of two brands of dry dog food

MOBILE, Alabama -- Cargill Animal Nutrition and The Proctor & Gamble Co. have both today announced a voluntary recall of brands of their dog food.

Cargill recalled two regional brands of its dry dog food - River Run and Marksman.

The Procter & Gamble Company voluntarily retrieved Iams ProActive Health Smart Puppy dry dog food with use by or expiration dates of Feb. 5 or Feb. 6, 2013.

The Iams has already been removed from store shelves. No illnesses have been reported in association with this production lot to date, and no other Iams pet food products are involved.

While no health effects related to this product have been reported, P&G retrieved this product as a precautionary measure.

In both cases the companies issued the recall due to aflatoxin levels that were detected above the acceptable limit. Aflatoxin is a naturally occurring substance resulting from the mold, Aspergillus.

Exposure to high levels of aflatoxin for extended periods of time can lead to reduced liver function. If your dog has eaten the product and shows signs of sluggishness or lethargy combined with a reluctance to eat, vomiting, diarrhea, or yellowing of the eyes or gums please contact your veterinarian immediately.

No illnesses have been reported in association with these products to date, and no other Cargill Animal Nutrition pet food products are involved in this recall.

To find out the products that were recalled go to the Food and Drug Administration website.

Stiggie, your cats are awesome. I now want to get another kitten, but I already have two cats and a dog. :lol:
:

They are, aren't they. :happy:

I saw a little ginger kitten in the pet shop window yesterday. It took all the strength in me not to bring a little brother or sister home for them. :blush: