The Post Your Pets Thread

Presumably when a property is developed this type of organization is setup. Subsequently all owners become a part of the HOA and pay dues towards it. Most of the communities where I live (Orlando, FL) are controlled/managed by an HOA.

*edit

What Spectre said. This recent bunch of assholes campaigned against the current board members claiming that they raised dues etc. So what did they do when they got into power? They raised them even more! To avoid participation, they moved HOA meetings that were usually on weekdays in the evening to 8/9am Saturdays. I'm gonna enjoy tossing them out of office when the next election comes up

*double edit

Sorry for derailing the thread temporarily...here's my cat

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is bad enough how much power local government has here in Australia. I can't imagine giving any power to these ridiculous little groups of wannabe-despots.

Don't move into a Body Corporate then. Whilst they haven't quite reached these spectacularly insane levels (yet) 'tis likely only a matter of time.

Cute cat :D

Not just flats these days. Townhouses, groups of units. One of the most expensive places in the ACT is a series of separate 3 and 4 bed houses that regularly sell for $800-$1mil. Something like 60 houses make up that Body Corp.

My puppy was diagnosed with cancer today :cry:
They're going to remove part of his lower jaw this week to stop it from spreading :(

:(

Good luck with the operation :hug:

:hug: hope everything goes well

Superpupperhz! :D

Aww, they remind me of mine, with those thin faces and big ears. Like him, they have that light colored hair around their eyes that make them so handsome.

treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? treat? :D

11451044464_0a17379053_z.jpg

11450906395_7ff35bd1a6_z.jpg

Hoverdog?

Someone is secure and content.....