The Post Your Pets Thread

RollerToaster

Car(s)
Scion xb
[/URL][/IMG]

New addition to our family! Rescue puppy Luna (gerberian-shepsky) has fallen in love with my pup Cam(Catahoula Leopard) at first sight.

I made the mistake of picking her up and letting her lick my face, and I was a goner as soon as I did. I can't believe it, but my two cats get along with her as well!

Last edited:

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
RIP Vamps. You were awesome, if slightly mad ;)

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
Thanks :) She's got a few friends waiting for her up there, and she's spent the last couple of days doped up on morphine, so she's gone happy!

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
RIP Vamps. You were awesome, if slightly mad ;)

:hug:

Goes with territory I'm afraid. If you want a pet that outlives you then an African Grey parrot and a giant tortoise are about your only options.

Anesthesia

Car(s)
Civic 1.6i-16(HB), civic 1.6i(sed), 93 Kawa VN1500
:(
As unfortunate as this is, it makes me appreciate my cats even more. My oldest buddy the most. As I said before I saved her from an animal shelter 2002 when she was only a year old. Somewhat of a special cat to me. And reading all the unfortunate events that have been posted here has made me cuddle this old lady a bit more every day.

stiggie

pop
DONOR
Car(s)
Golf GTI
If you want a pet that outlives you then an African Grey parrot and a giant tortoise are about your only options.
Not really. Get yourself a jaguar, hyena or grizzly bear to keep as a house pet and it'll almost certainly outlive you. :p

reading all the unfortunate events that have been posted here has made me cuddle this old lady a bit more every day.
She's gorgeous.

M3lover

Car(s)
S204 Mercedes-Benz C200 CDI BE T
I never give her anything when I eat but she get's kind of offended everytime anyway. I have a feeling my GF isn't as good at resisting the begging as me.

"Why didn't I get any"

Last edited:

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic

Paris, from the Hilton Residence Colony. Was ran over by a car, back left leg was crushed and smashed. Caught a tetanus infection that left her paralized for almost two months. Fought the infection, overcame it, was submitted to surgery, was neutered and the smashed leg amputated. Three months later, she walks, runs, jumps, purrs, loves to be peted. She's now up for adoption.