pc213399-jpeg.3559630

She's in a different mood these days.

0DA91E27-DCCC-4673-9409-F34002BD5664.JPG

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Hank has taken to office life very well. He hardly leaves his bed anymore. That said, it’s hella comfy being right by the radiator.

18DEDA80-9E77-465C-8651-E8FC33019EDE.jpeg

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Three weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my baby girl Ariel. She was 6 months old when I rescued her and I wouldn't trade the last 15 years for anything. She was smarter and more loving than some people I share blood with, I would have crawled through fire for her. I'm still very fragile emotionally and I've cried so much I've run out of tears more times than I can count. I'm fighting back tears just typing this out right now.

A few days ago I got a sympathy card in the mail from my vet, among the signatures was Ariel's paw print along with a small vial with some of her fur inside. It absolutely broke me, it was like ripping the scab off and pouring acid on the wound. I have not been in this rough of shape since I lost my dad, I miss her so god damn much.

Chops4.jpg

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Three weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my baby girl Ariel. She was 6 months old when I rescued her and I wouldn't trade the last 15 years for anything. She was smarter and more loving than some people I share blood with, I would have crawled through fire for her. I'm still very fragile emotionally and I've cried so much I've run out of tears more times than I can count. I'm fighting back tears just typing this out right now.

A few days ago I got a sympathy card in the mail from my vet, among the signatures was Ariel's paw print along with a small vial with some of her fur inside. It absolutely broke me, it was like ripping the scab off and pouring acid on the wound. I have not been in this rough of shape since I lost my dad, I miss her so god damn much.

View attachment 3560229
Jeez man, it's never easy. :(