The Post Your Pets Thread

1694524550506.png

Sucha a drama queen

Today, Aldi leaflet was place to sit.

Hank tried some sample pet food at the store yesterday.

He also waited patiently after I needed some things from the grocery store.

IMG_5181.jpeg

IMG_5189.jpeg

Sooooo, apparently you can bring dogs inside furniture stores? Didn’t know that about Germany. I didn’t at first then came back for him. I was thinking „I’ll just go in for a short time, see if there’s something i like, then come back quickly.“ nope!

IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

Sooooo, apparently you can bring dogs inside furniture stores?
Oh god that post may have triggered some ptsd for me :| Better to have mental support with you in there, for sure...
admittedly, we were last there in december last year, so there was christmas stuff everywhere.

Oh god that post may have triggered some ptsd for me :| Better to have mental support with you in there, for sure...
admittedly, we were last there in december last year, so there was christmas stuff everywhere.

The christmas stuff is already there... I'm tempted by so much because my apartment is empty-ish in terms of feeling "homely." Mainly a sofa is the reason I went there. I found something I liked but need to wait for a month.

The christmas stuff is already there...
Of course it is… 💩 well, fair enough, it’s the end of October - doesn’t feel like it, but it is. So I guess it would be strange for the Christmas shit not to be there.

A months wait isn’t all that bad imo… we ordered our main dining table there and that took, iirc, 12 weeks total. Didn’t matter much tbh - the first few days I barely noticed the difference :|

Damn outdoor cats which wiggle theirselves into your lives - apparently the tomcat who just barged into my apartment last year and stayed (a different cat to the one who barged in two years ago) had a fight with another cat on Friday or Saturday so he had a wound on his forehead. The wound suppurated so today I decided to put him into a carrier and take him to the vet. That process was surprisingly painless, I just had to put some treats into the carrier and he just walked right in.
Unfortunately the wound is so deep and there is a pocket of pus so the tomcat has to be sedated to operate that. I just signed a waiver for an estimated 800-900 Euros...:huh:
Good thing I just received a bonus from work, with the blood test and castration half of it will just vanish... :-?

The pictures are from last year when I tried to find an owner. Since he grew since then I estimate him at around 1 1/2 to two years now.

2022-10-09 Streuner 1.jpg

2022-10-09 Streuner 2.jpg

2022-10-13 Streuner.jpg

Someone was being extra cute today. She doesn't usually sit on this part of the garden furniture.

Do they do anything but sleep?
photo1698562048.jpeg
photo1698477238.jpeg
photo1698522404.jpeg
photo1698657861.jpeg

Lexi has really taken to a bit of packing paper we had in an Amazon package.

The vets weren't concerned about the dark spots in her eyes when she had her check-up and injections recently, but these photos are useful to monitor the spots as well as being cute. She turns 13 in a few months.

Last edited:
I just wanted to do some of the jigsaw puzzle...

She's never done this before. She doesn't even fit really. :LOL: