The Post Your Pets Thread

^I love it when cats do that!

Anyway, these are obviously not my pets, but I'm hoping this is also the cute animal thread so:
Tiger cubs being raised by a dog

Well, at least your cat will never be woken up in the middle of the night by a barking dog and start barking back. SHUT UP DOG, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. Oh well.

Cats are so freaking cool... I've had mine for about four months now, and I'm still liking him more and more. That's saying a lot for me, because I tend to grow tired of things (not just toys and gadgets, but people too) quite quickly.

I always knew I had a soft spot for cats, but like so many other people I used to think the only real pet worth having and spending money on was a dog. Now that I have a cat I'm not sure why I thought such a thing... other than the ability/desire/need to be walked on a leash cats seem just as entertaining as similar-sized dogs (and in my opinion cats are even more entertaining, but we won't get into that debate).

Anyway, here's a pic. I'm fresh out of artsy photos of him, so here's a random one.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2009/06/25/DSC_1138.jpg

He's so cute :wub:

He's so cute :wub:

Heh, thanks. I love that his mouth is always smiley like that, I don't think he has the ability to pout. :p

I wish I could have a cat. Or several. :(

Allergies? Nothing else should keep one from having a cat... they are so easy to take care of and much cheaper than having a dog (it seems).

Well, at least your cat will never be woken up in the middle of the night by a barking dog and start barking back. SHUT UP DOG, I'M TRYING TO SLEEP. Oh well.

No, instead they play Midnight Pounce on the Feet and 3am Chase the Tail on the Bed!

No, instead they play Midnight Pounce on the Feet and 3am Chase the Tail on the Bed!

Yeah, I had that last night! That's why my cat sleeps in the other room.
Last night I gave in, so he slept with me...but not again, at least not soon.
He comes up to my face and want's to sleep like that. Cute, but a bit sleep-breaking.
I'll post some pics soon.

Your cat has the most absolutely gorgeous green eyes! :wub:

I love ginger cats, my father and other half used to have one, but it passed away at the beginning of the year. :cry: They have a tiny little grey cat now that they got from a rescue shelter. I'll have to take some pics of her and put them in this thread, she's so cute!

Allergies? Nothing else should keep one from having a cat...
Even that doesn't keep my girlfriend from having two cats.

Or keep me from sleeping over. :shifty:

You must spread some Reputation around before seeing what Shawn did there again.

n685622796_346407_9504.jpg

Nori, my little guy dog, passed away tonight from a heart attack. His last day was pretty good...my dad fed him bits of scrambled eggs, roast chicken and kangaroo fillet (apparently being a picky eater pays off) and he had a new winter jacket. We buried him in the front garden...we're all kind of a mess at the moment. I miss the silly bugger already.

Well that is fortunate that his last few days were good, nevertheless I'm sorry for your loss. It sounds like your dog lived a pretty great life with a family who loved him, we should all be so lucky.

^^ Sorry to hear that. Never nice to loose a pet.

And I love your cat, Jay. One of the cutest I have seen in a long time.

Your cat has the most absolutely gorgeous green eyes! :wub:

And I love your cat, Jay. One of the cutest I have seen in a long time.

When people come over for the first time, he makes a point of slowly strutting down the stairs, then walking past everyone in his most regal way. Then he will sit facing everyone with his chest puffed out.
After he is familiar with them, he pointedly ignores them. :lol: But boy, do people fawn over him. He is a very friendly, calm and tolerant cat with strangers.

He is quite a cat.

new camera, new supar shallow depth of fieldz0r picturs of my doggy. He smears his nose all over cameras if you shove them in his face.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/06/30/IMG_0157.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/06/30/IMG_0167.jpg

edit: have another. His eyes are so hard to get not looking totally black
https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/ramseus/2009/07/01/IMG_0297.jpg

Last edited: