The Post Your Pets Thread

stiggie

pop
Car(s)
Golf GTI
Little Alfie is gorgeous Matt.

My own two kittens Odin and Thor are growing up fast. They are almost 4 months old now and they are easily twice as big as when we got them.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
There's been a bit of a shake up here, and telling the sex of a kitten has been proven to be as difficult as people say it is.

As such the name Alfie has been recalled under warranty and replaced with Lexi. According to my sister the name is from someone (in one of these US TV shows that's stupidly popular among teenage girls - I forget which one though) who had a sex change. It's a nice name anyway.

Here she is being ridiculously cute again. She's settled in very well now.

Edit:

[video=youtube;t-eXhB4AUvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-eXhB4AUvA[/video]

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
She is adorable. I was about to neg rep you until I realised it was the Express she was playing with and not the Fail as I initially suspected. :D

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(

The instant I put fresh clean cream colored sheets on the bed...the black kitty Ravage is instantly attracted to it. :p

Rub my belly now!

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Oh man, that's so true. I have a queen bed just to myself, and I still often find myself about to fall off the edge in the middle of the night thanks to the cat.

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Today I took my cat to the vet for the annual vaccine, here's a picture of her inside the transport box.

Poor thing, she was terrified, didn't want to come out of the box.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Saffy lay down on the sofa today, as she does every day, and I managed to get a photo of her ear. :lol:

And yes, we are getting new (leather) sofas soon, which is what the paw print blanket is for; to try and get her used to lying on that as these old ones are going. But alas she seems to prefer wherever we've been sitting. :p Shes just over 1 and a half now.