The Post Your Pets Thread

Aww, what a cute little guy- *ahem* I mean evil killing machine..... cute little evil killing machine.

Reactions: 47
Finally got around to snapping a pic of my cat.
Meet Tino, an ordinary house cat :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/e/ed/edmundo47/2009/07/22/Tino.jpg

About 6 months old... the first cat ever to come in our house (my folks don't like cats all that much! )
And today I'm going away on vacation and will be gone for 10 days.
Yes, he'll be fed, but I don't know who's gonna pet him :(

Looks much like my fuzzy friend Benjamin. :D Good looking cat.

Reactions: 47
I really want a cat. :( Too bad I only have 24 m? apartment, so there's no room for any animal.

I really want a cat. :( Too bad I only have 24 m? apartment, so there's no room for any animal.

Holy shit, that's so tiny! I was gonna say I only have about 680 square feet or so and my one can does fine, but then I converted and I see even that's 2.5 times your apartment. :blink:

Still might do okay if there's a yard or something the cat can go out on by himself, I know the cats at the shelter I went to lived in much more crowded and tight conditions.... probably 12-15 cats in a 5m? room but with access to a yard on dry days.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that's so tiny! I was gonna say I only have about 680 square feet or so and my one can does fine, but then I converted and I see even that's 2.5 times your apartment. :blink:

Still might do okay if there's a yard or something the cat can go out on by himself, I know the cats at the shelter I went to lived in much more crowded and tight conditions.... probably 12-15 cats in a 5m? room but with access to a yard on dry days.

No luck there either. It's a third floor flat without balcony. But it's cheap, only 280 euros/month with electricity and water. Only downside is it's not cat-friendly.

No luck there either. It's a third floor flat without balcony. But it's cheap, only 280 euros/month with electricity and water. Only downside is it's not cat-friendly.

That should be an incentive to work harder so you can move to some place with room for a cat.

It was for me.

My brother has 2 cats in an 55 m? apartment, I think maybe it's more a case of having something that the cat can entertain itself with so it doesn't get bored.

Hey G/day me has 3 dog's ... Dingo, Rottwieler an Shitzu (umm).
Luckly we have the room for them but they are spoilt an are treated like ppl...lol
;)

Only downside is it's not cat-friendly.

Boo, but I guess you can't help it. I lived in a pet unfriendly place for like ten years so I know it kind of sucks. :)

IMG_4303.JPG

Quiz: Where is the cat in this picture?

3753914885_a8ac63e041_b.jpg

Quick! It's being devoured by that blanket1

Don't worry. Blacky is a great warrior. He has fought many blankets and has always been victorious, as you can see here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyrI_LTwENg[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: h-p
Adorable... My Luke came over to see why there was a cat in my laptop. :lol:

Last edited: