The Post Your Pets Thread

I'm just going to finish off that hills science diet I have left and definitely try something new for my dog.

The artemis is pretty reasonably priced at $60-something for the largest pack.

I have been using Iam's since I got my cat nine years ago; he has a house cat stomach, but other than that very healthy and with excellent teeth. I feed him dry Iam's in the morning, and his favorite Iam's pate in the evening.

I think that Iam's is a good quality, but what I think people should do to keep their pets healthy is stick with one brand.

I'm just going to finish off that hills science diet I have left and definitely try something new for my dog.

The artemis is pretty reasonably priced at $60-something for the largest pack.

You probably want to switch over slowly. Sometimes they get SO excited about having something new to eat they'll gorge and then puke. Yummy.

I actually disagree on consistent branding though. While I don't do sudden switches, my cat eats any of about a dozen different kinds of high quality dry kibble and at least 3 in the bowl at any given time. Not only does this insure one feed isn't accidentally lacking in some trace nutrient (highly unlikely), he will eat anything I put in front of him. Not long ago there was a bit pet food recall in the US and my neighbor's 15 year old cat's food was suddenly completely unavailable. The cat was unwilling to eat anything else. I know I'll never have to deal with that.

I don't know much about cats but I do agree with the food mixing. Pinot used to be picky, but a combo of Nutro, Blue Buffalo and some homecooked 70% rice and 30% chicken got him up to weight. Now I dont cook him food but still feed him the good quality dry stuff mixed up.

Here are my beautiful babies:

Lovely Ling
*Kitty*
*Cute Kitty*
Playful Miya
*Cuter Kitty*
*Cuterer Kitty*
And Taka, who died 2 years ago
*Cutest Kitty*
Ummm... *Most cutest kitty*
I would lick some rep onto you, but I must spread some around.

Here are two of ours.

Autumn
http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/2886/dscn0013q.jpg

Summer
http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/5918/dscn0017.jpg

Hilda has found herself a brand new sleeping place. These cushions are stacked on a top shelf in the walk-in wardrobe in my mum's bedroom. I just love her contented 'princess' face.

DSCN0785.jpg

..and I just thought it was funny how they were both watching me so intently. I wasn't up to no good or nothin' I swears!! :lol:

DSCN0988.jpg

http://img410.imageshack.**/img410/7702/sammyz.jpg

:love:

Bumping my own thread = shameless. But, the cat :love: 's box thing never gets old. Especially when you walk into the room and just randomly see this. LOL the flash makes her look evil! Like she has one cybernetic eye or something... :lol:

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1041.jpg

BTW that box is a left over from a party we had ages ago, but it's proven useful to store random things in, so it just sits in the back room.

Its the terminator cat!

..and I just thought it was funny how they were both watching me so intently. I wasn't up to no good or nothin' I swears!! :lol:

DSCN0988.jpg

They are plotting to kill you really dead! You better run while you still can!!

* snip *
Cat lulling Zesty into false sense of security.

DSCN0988.jpg

They are plotting to kill you really dead! You better run while you still can!!

x2
It?s the old ?Tandem Random? pincer-throat-choke move :blink:

OR

They are just waiting to be fed, as usual.
:lol:

Here are my two kitties:
WorkRelated267.jpg

Tai-Tai(striped) and Ravage(the black one)

As I said in the pet ownership thread, I used to breed cats and Tai used to be one of my studs. A job he loved very much. :D

As far as food, I feed my cats Evo Wellness Core. Cats don't eat corn! :p

Last edited:
^ Tai Tai looks very sad /sleepy :(