The Post Your Pets Thread

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2011/04/13/IMG_20110410_074955.jpg

"What are you doing and how can I get myself involved?"

Or "What is that you are eating and why don't I have any?"

May I play with your dog? :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2011/04/13/IMG_20110410_074955.jpg

"What are you doing and how can I get myself involved?"

D:

Awww I remember you posting pictures of him(? its been a while) as a kitten :) Best shaped eyes ever! Really reminds me of a ragdoll cat.

Or "What is that you are eating and why don't I have any?"

:lol:

I wasn't eating anything, I was just playing around on my phone... curious as cats are, I have no clue what had piqued his interest so much at that point.

Awww I remember you posting pictures of him(? its been a while) as a kitten :) Best shaped eyes ever! Really reminds me of a ragdoll cat.

I never quite had him as a kitten, but yeah, I haven't posted pictures of him since the summer probably. No reason, just haven't gotten my camera out in a long time and most cell phone pictures come out too shitty to post.

My cat Yuffie sleeping next to the living room window in a sunny day:

OqEVs.jpg

29? Celsius outside and she was feeling a bit cold.

My cockatiel Mary Jane:

Nv7JG.jpg

vORhi.jpg

And some stray cats I feed everyday:

v2Xas.jpg

AJQRn.jpg

TikYA.jpg

Damn, cute overload! Even the alley cats are adorable in Portugal it seems.

That last cat looks exactly like one of the ones from one of the image macros. I forget which one, but it's like the exact same facial expression.

The last one is hitler cat.

I'm cruising Petfinder to find a buddy for Pinot. Saw a great Golden Retriver Poodle mix up for adoption, contacted them and got a fucking college application esque document that I have to fill out even to meet the dog. Do they really need 4 character references, two wouldn't be enough to find out I'm not a dog abusing weirdo?

Damn Caska grew up quickly, there's almost has no kitten features left. When did you get her again?