The Post Your Pets Thread

Damn Caska grew up quickly, there's almost has no kitten features left. When did you get her again?

Yeah she is basically fully grown now. I got her in late June last year, haven't taken any pics of her for about 6 months though.

Last edited:
Wasn't prepared to have someone taking pictures of me while I was grooming my dog otherwise I would've been camera ready and less grungy clothes. p:

grmcay01.jpg

grmcay02.jpg

Cross-posted from the cute thread- my two new kittens.

ThorandOdin01.jpg

Their names are Odin and Thor. My wife and I are both fans of the New Zealand television show The Zoo, which is a behind the scenes look at the running of Aukland Zoo. When they got two cheetah cubs they named them Anubis and Osiris, after the Egyptian gods. I wanted to do the same sort of thing with these little blokes, so I went for two of the Norse gods.

012ThorandOdin.jpg

This one is Thor-

010Thor.jpg

009Thor.jpg

011Thor.jpg

and this is Odin-

006Odin.jpg

007Odin.jpg

005Odin.jpg

008Odin.jpg

Yep, from the same litter. We'll be getting them de sexed as soon as they're old enough so that they can still live together when they're adults.

Got a new pup, Bella unknown breed around 6-8 months. She looks like a mini Golden Retriever almost. Could be Shiba Inu mix. Don't really care though.

https://pic.armedcats.net/r/ra/raptorjesus/2011/04/28/Bella_1.jpg

Hey that's a cutie... for a dog. :p

I thought you got a new puppy just a few weeks ago? Or do you have another dog also that you were talking about before?

Edit: You should rename her Sandy, because of the colour and because you got her the same time as your Sandy Bitch computer.

Last edited:
Hey that's a cutie... for a dog. :p

I thought you got a new puppy just a few weeks ago? Or do you have another dog also that you were talking about before?

Edit: You should rename her Sandy, because of the colour and because you got her the same time as your Sandy Bitch computer.

That was our dog we've had for two years, except we just found out his breed recently. We just thought he was a mutt, but apparently he's a Kooikerhundje.

Ah, alright. So my mind isn't playing tricks on me too much. :)

As soon as I finish ironing my shirts, my cat Yuffie jumps on the board and lays down, i wonder why. :D

qmGgM.jpg

And these are the strays I feed everyday, resting near my car after having lunch brought by me. :D

v9fiJ.jpg

They follow me everywhere near their place. And they let me pet them. The calico female likes when I pet her in her head, the grey and white male likes when I pet him in the back and under the chin, the grey and black female likes tummy rubs and the little turtle female is still a bit scared of humans, but she lets me touch her head.

Just got back from the vet, had to take Caska as she has been too good, seems she has a throat infection, vet gave her some antibiotics anti-inflammatory. Hopefully by tomorrow she will be better.

As soon as I finish ironing my shirts, my cat Yuffie jumps on the board and lays down, i wonder why. :D

That's pretty odd. Most cats would jump up just after you start and throw your shirts on the floor.