The Post Your Pets Thread

Aww... she's similar than my cat. Only that he had only one white spot near hind legs. :)

Yes. Wesley is a she. Me dad brought her back from his work one night, got her off his co-worker who's cat had a litter. Thought he was bringing a boy cat back with him an' had a name picked for one. But he brought me back the cat we know as Wesley. Am crap at thinking of girly names especially for cats who I name stupidly on principal. I always think cats should have daft names.

wesxmas.jpg

wesxmas0.jpg

Today i got the sad, sad task of burying one of my cats. She was hit by a car yesterday but since i wasn't at home the driver of the car had left a note and put the cat in a box which was something rare, most drivers just leave without saying a word. That cat was the first pet i got when i moved out from my parents and she was a part of my life for 11 years.

R.I.P Molly, i miss you so much.

Sorry for your loss pal.

It was decent of them to leave a note, but what exactly does one write in such a note?

That she had hit the cat, her phonenumber and such. She actually came over to talk, my cat had been chased out in the road by another cat and she never had a chance to stop. She also had cats and was almost as sad and heartbroken as i am over it all.

Oh, okay. So she left her contact information and such. I just thought it would be something like a simple and empty sorry, a token effort to ease their own conscience.

:hug: Hemihead. Sorry for your loss.

As many of you know, my feline friend of many years, Benjamin, recently died. Wasn't a real fun month.

At the beginning of May, this little guy demanded to come home with me. Meet Indy, a very strong 14lb male tabby.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0141.JPG

Last edited:
Double pug post D:

2011-06-01_190622-1.jpg

@ Spectre - better keep him fed, because I feel that one day, if he gets peckish, all that might be left of you are your boots. :wave: Indy, welcome to the family :D

@ Smib - pug needs walkies. But suddenly, this is how I'm now imagining you. :tease:

He already did something related. I petted Benjamin's old friend Bobby outside (who is lonely), then came inside and without thinking let Indy smell my hand.

Indy doesn't like Bobby very much. I knew this ahead of time.

Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff. Sniff sniff. Sniff. Sniff. SNIFF. SNIFF. ROWL-CHOMP.

Suddenly I had 14 pounds of furry buzzsaw literally suspended from my hand.

Ow.

He got his four fangs into my hand all the way to the jaw. Ow.

I got him off and cleaned up my hand with Betadine pretty quickly, then got a ride over to the local emergency clinic. Fortunately, the antiseptic work that I did and the clinic redid along with the course of antibiotics (giant horsepill and ointment) seems to have prevented infection... but I'm likely to have an interesting set of scars.

This is one seriously strong cat. Now if I can only train him to attack door-to-door solicitors and Jehovah's Witnesses....

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear about Benjamin, Spectre. He was a great cat. He reminded of you in that he was full of character and had a larger than life personality.

I was going to ask if Bobby and Indy had met. It's too bad they don't get along right now; although that may change once Indy is more comfortable with you and his new home. He seems to be a Texas cat - large, and bite first, ask questions later. :lol:

Actually, the first time they met, Bobby started it by swatting at Indy, and Indy just went to town on him. They're about the same weight, but Indy's freakishly muscular for a cat and younger.

Also, even for a cat, his paw speed is astonishingly fast. This is one quick cat.

Last edited:

Finally have a decent enough video camera to take some videos... even though this one isn't that great.