The Post Your Pets Thread

I was gonna say something along the lines of "yeah, another rodent-owner!" but then I remembered that bunnies aren?t classified as rodents ... so I?m gonna say "yeah, another Glires owner!" and make you all look it up in wikipedia ... :D

A lot depends on the cat. Indy seems to be willing to try things, if nothing else.

At least Indy will. Seems like I have two dud kitties. Wes didn't like the lead either. Leon's just happy charging about outside on his own now but he keeps running in to stuff head first. Plus I don't think he knows he can actually poop outside 'cause the little bastard still comes inside to do it an' his arse is rotten. <_< Keep putting his shit-box outside, gonna take it away eventually I hope.

They're not duds, they're just not interested in being tethered. Benjamin was ambivalent at best about going out on a lead, and didn't really want to go anywhere. Later he proved that he had good sense and was let out unsupervised.

Indy is a different sort of cat, so it's good that he accepts the harness and lead.

While I am pleased you are pleased I never got the whole rabbit thing. To me they are neither companion nor food.

Unless of course they are grey with a Noo Joizee twang and call everyone Doc.

While I am pleased you are pleased I never got the whole rabbit thing. To me they are neither companion nor food.

Unless of course they are grey with a Noo Joizee twang and call everyone Doc.

Understandable, however, what many people don't realize is that rabbits are just like cats (only more adorable ^_^ ). Rabbits are litter box trained, can be allowed to roam free in your house, play games of chase with you, play with toys, and sit on the couch with you watching tv, etc. My last rabbit would even take naps with me on my bed. They can have very big personalities, and they don't ignore you like a cat might. I love cats too, but I highly suggest rabbits as a pet (as long as you do your research first).

He looks like an Oscar to me.

Understandable, however, what many people don't realize is that rabbits are just like cats (only more adorable ^_^ ). Rabbits are litter box trained, can be allowed to roam free in your house, play games of chase with you, play with toys, and sit on the couch with you watching tv, etc. My last rabbit would even take naps with me on my bed. They can have very big personalities, and they don't ignore you like a cat might. I love cats too, but I highly suggest rabbits as a pet (as long as you do your research first).

Didn't know they could be that friendly but a former co-worker who moved his girlfriend in discovered that her house rabbit was rather too prone to nibbling through things and it got rather costly for him.

I'll stick to cats. At least as long as I have a cat flap I don't have to worry about emptying a litter box.

Anyway, enjoy your rabbit. At least you can enjoy it all year round and don't have to rent a garage for it! :lol:

No one ever likes my suggestions. :(

So I am sitting at my desk, put my hand out to one side and suddenly Indy pops up on the desk and flops down on my hand.

IMG_2302.JPG
IMG_2304.JPG
IMG_2305.JPG

Yup, naptime for kitty.

This time the scratches aren't from the cat but from working on my truck's power windows.

Assistant+Technician+Indy.JPG

Assistant Technician Indy assists with diagnosing a defective Dell by checking cable connections and routing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF