The Post Your Pets Thread

*snip*

Assistant Technician Indy assists with diagnosing a defective Dell by checking cable connections and routing.

Assistant Technician Indy is planning to throw the computer on the floor so you get a proper PC! :D

Assistant Technician Indy is planning to throw the computer on the floor so you get a proper PC! :D

Nope. The computer belongs to a client and therefore servicing it helps pay for kitty food, treats, toys, etc., etc.

Edit: I will cheerfully admit to wanting to heave the thing out the nearest window, though.

Last edited:
Assistant+Technician+Indy.JPG

Assistant Technician Indy assists with diagnosing a defective Dell by checking cable connections and routing.

"It's warm, so I'z gonna sleeps on it." :unsure:

Nope, he didn't want to sleep on it. Just jumped up on it, looked around, jumped off and left.

It didn't impress him then?

Didn't impress me either, no. But it's the head beancounter's computer at one of my clients, so it had to be fixed instead of having a large axe applied to it.

My puppy doesn't like cameras
img-0507-5843.JPG

Unlike my previous friend

london-5842.JPG

:lmao:

Assistant+Technician+Indy.JPG

full

Hello, admin Kundi here playing the role of a firewall...or something, at least I think it looks like he's guarding the computer :)

Thor and Odin are like the Wonder Twins of adorable.