The Post Your Pets Thread

camandluna_zps6a13cda3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

New addition to our family! Rescue puppy Luna (gerberian-shepsky) has fallen in love with my pup Cam(Catahoula Leopard) at first sight.

I made the mistake of picking her up and letting her lick my face, and I was a goner as soon as I did. I can't believe it, but my two cats get along with her as well!

Last edited:
If ever Spirit goes AWOL you know where to look first! :heart:

Thanks :) She's got a few friends waiting for her up there, and she's spent the last couple of days doped up on morphine, so she's gone happy!

RIP Vamps. You were awesome, if slightly mad ;)

150444_10151797106078628_1906730346_n.jpg

:hug:

Goes with territory I'm afraid. If you want a pet that outlives you then an African Grey parrot and a giant tortoise are about your only options.

:hug:

:(
As unfortunate as this is, it makes me appreciate my cats even more. My oldest buddy the most. As I said before I saved her from an animal shelter 2002 when she was only a year old. Somewhat of a special cat to me. And reading all the unfortunate events that have been posted here has made me cuddle this old lady a bit more every day.

If you want a pet that outlives you then an African Grey parrot and a giant tortoise are about your only options.

Not really. Get yourself a jaguar, hyena or grizzly bear to keep as a house pet and it'll almost certainly outlive you. :p

reading all the unfortunate events that have been posted here has made me cuddle this old lady a bit more every day.

She's gorgeous.

I never give her anything when I eat but she get's kind of offended everytime anyway. I have a feeling my GF isn't as good at resisting the begging as me.

"Why didn't I get any"

Last edited:
OIdBTzF.jpg

Paris, from the Hilton Residence Colony. Was ran over by a car, back left leg was crushed and smashed. Caught a tetanus infection that left her paralized for almost two months. Fought the infection, overcame it, was submitted to surgery, was neutered and the smashed leg amputated. Three months later, she walks, runs, jumps, purrs, loves to be peted. She's now up for adoption.

A friend is moving to Germany for 2 years, so his beautiful black girl will live with me until he comes back.

IMG_20140313_215902.jpg