the random fact game

Random fact # 10 PRINT "IF A PING PONG BALL WERE THE NUCLEUS OF AN ATOM, THEN THE NEAREST ELECTRONS WOULD BE 1/5 OF A MILE AWAY. ALSO, THERE ARE ABOUT AS MANY MOLECULES IN A TEASPOON OF WATER AS THERE ARE TEASPOONS OF WATER IN THE OCEAN. HELLO WORLD!"
20 GOTO 10
RUN[]
_______
Random fact #58

Wooflepoof's caps lock is broken.

(bonus points: why is this fact #58?)

Random Fact Epsilon.

The F-15E Strike Eagle can be differentiated from the F-15E Eagle by the darker camouflage scheme and presence of conformal fuel tanks along the fuselage.

Another Random Fact

My current post count is how much power my corolla makes (in Kw)

How many hamsters is that?

Random Fact #37435.

My avatar isn't just a random number. There is a story behind it. Without this number, the world wouldn't have your Corolla. Without this number, the FG forums wouldn't exist. I'll leave you to find out what it is.

Probably a patent number of some form. SOmething to do with microchips I would guess.

Its slightly less core than the microchip, slightly more than one compound, though whether it includes Boron, i'm not sure. And as much as I like Salmon, it isn't that either. I would have thought you might have got it.

German Patent No. 37435. "Automobile Fueled By Gas". Given to a Mr. K Benz, of Mannheim.

Last edited:
Random fact #2483.49v2b

The Random Fact Game isn't a game at all; there isn't any sort of competition or prize. False advertising I say!

Random Fact # ?-1

A black eye is called a bilateral perorbital hematoma

Random Fact # twelvteen
When you vibrate your tongue between your lips to create a sort-of "fart" sound, it is called a "bi-labial fricative."

Random Fact # eleventy-five
Some ducks rape...and sometimes drown the other duck.

Random Fact # SE7EN
You know that little plate on a stepler that you can spin around so that the prongs of the staple either bend in, or out? It's called an anvil.

Last edited:
Random Fact # threeteen
A Rasberry is known as 'vibrating your tongue between your lips to create a sort of "fart" sound'. Apparently

Random Fact Upside Down:

No matter where you are in Australia, you are never more than 1000km's from the sea

That is actually true, i just checked on a map. :D

On the same note, no matter where you are in Slovenia, you're no more than 300 kms from the sea. And i'd rather drive for 300km for a swim than 1000. :p

On the same same note us Britons are never more than 120km from the sea so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited:
That is actually true, i just checked on a map. :D

On the same note, no matter where you are in Slovenia, you're no more than 300 kms from the sea. And i'd rather drive for 300km for a swim than 1000. :p

Yes it is, isnt it? I remember being taught that in school.

On the same same note us Britons are never than 120km from the sea so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Fact 12-20:

This fact number is the same as the Celsius temperature range of the water off England's beaches... in the summer... as far south as you can get.

Go to the pub.

Random Fact 07x03:

The Millau Bridge is VERY big.

Fact 12-20:

This fact number is the same as the Celsius temperature range of the water off England's beaches... in the summer... as far south as you can get.

Go to the pub.

Yes but we are used to it. It is good, because yes it is cold here, but it makes everywhere else seem extremely warm. Why Spain is a huge holiday destination for British tourists. Its cheap to get there, and we think it is warmer than it is.