• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Real Reason Behind This Year's Hurricane Season.

The Real Reason Behind This Year's Hurricane Season.

• Space Shuttles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Korean Mafia with big toys

• High Gas Prices

• A really pissed off Iranian named 'Sue'

• Total voters

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
Unless you're completely removed from the world, or just didn't notice, we've had quite a hurricane season this year--and it's not over yet.

Now many people have thought about what it is that is causing this terrible season. So, I have presented several theories for you to review and decide. I am not making any of these up.

After much thought and consideration, a meteorologist was fired for reveiling the 'truth' behind this year's overly active hurricane season.

Weatherman Scott Stevens of KPVI TV in Idaho stated that he resigned his position for the pursuit of this theory

The former weatherman researched and digged to find the cause. What he found was almost unreal. So he told the world.

According to his research, the former USSR had built a weather machine capable of generating such catastrophic weather phenomenon during the second World War. The device was never used by the soviets because the Japanese mafia, or Yakuza hijacked the machine before it could be used. So, as a way to show their hatred for the Americans, the Yakuza is using the machine against us, hoping to destroy our major coastal cities and ports.

edited for corrections: Yakuza not Korean mafia, weatherman's name is Scott Stevens of KPVI TV, Pocatello, ID.

More info here

Networks censoring media or a weatherman with water on the brain? You decide.

Our next theory is more of a question, but does make one think, what are the true consequences of space exploration.

The Northwest Florida Daily News, Editorial Section

A very concerned resident of Florida's Panhandle considers what might be causing this season's frequency of hurricanes. Enviromentalists have been bolstering and using the hurricane season as a way of showing the effects of global warming on the Earth's weather systems. But what is it that is causing the global warming?

For that answer, our NWF resident considers some other activities that take place in Florida. That's right, Space Shuttle launching. Is it possible that space exploration is finally taking it's toll on our feble planet?

Now, most people who associate themselves with the intellectual usually say one of two things:

Global Warming

Weather Cycles

Of course, we all know that anyone who seems to be "intellectual" or an "expert" is really being exploited by the government in their liberal right-wing illuminati conspiracies.

So are these people on to something?

For those of you interested, I will have proper source documentation for these theories. I'll at least have the woman's letter to the newspaper about the space shuttle.

Also, post any other odd-ball theories that you've heard or come up with to explain why this year is the year of the Hurricane.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Korean Mafia with big toys

Its Japanese not Korean..they are still "pissed" at the atomic bomb dropping
No, the Japanese got us back for that with the Honda Element.

Dark_Templer_102 said:
Korean Mafia with big toys

Its Japanese not Korean..they are still "pissed" at the atomic bomb dropping

I heard the story 3rd hand sorta. I'm still waiting to get the story 2nd hand from my grandfather, but I googled it and got this:

Wacky Weather Theory

And Another Site

Here's his bio on the channel's site:

Scott Stevens

Article updated.

You know, them space shuttles dropping their tanks off in the ocean causing a big wave and it turns into a hurricane. You know, chaos theory and all.

:lol: :lol:

jayjaya29 said:
You know, them space shuttles dropping their tanks off in the ocean causing a big wave and it turns into a hurricane. You know, chaos theory and all.

:lol: :lol:

Actually I did run across one of those fake news outlets about a Californian man using his leaf blower and the butterfly effect to cause tornadoes and hurricanes to exact some vandetta against Florida. I'll have to hunt it down again...

Renesis said:
it has to be Bush, who else?

The Soviet Union of course !

In the 70's, they built a machine that could manipulate the weather! They programmed several wargames in it that could do harm to the USA. Unfortunately, there was no money, the USSR collapsed and the machine got forgotten. Uranium leaks on their nuclear warheads spilled on the weather-machine and so it started itself to execute the wargame orders from 30 years ago. That's the real cause of the hurricanes.

Of course, the Russians don't want to get it out in the open, so they'll probably try to leave it unnoticed. I'll have to lock my bedroom door tonight so the Spetsnaz can't kill me in my sleep...

Please, could you at least change your "location" so they don't spawn a Belgium-sized hurricane over here?