Ownership Verified: The red baron! My Donkervoort S8AT, hubby of topless swede and connoisseur of boost!

Went to look at the car for my birthday on Monday. It looks absolutely insanely good.
The craftsmanship is top notch. It's a pulley away from being driveable, which i ordered today to the tune of ?45...

During the first fireup it peed a bit of oil from the old oil lines going to the oil cooler, so that was rectified with new ones:

The wastegate actuator actuation looks the tits:

https://gfycat.com/SpectacularPleasedAfricanbushviper

Today he also drove for the first time again under his own power:

Once the alternator pulley is on we can attach the lower water hose (that goes through the belt) and see how it runs!
Might have to work out a solution to adjust the boost pressure, but other than that it should be solid.

The pulley arrived today - delivered it to the builder on my way out of town. High chance of some choo-choo happening this week!
:burnrubber::banana::banana::banana::burnrubber:

:bunny:

Car's been running like a champ! For about ten minutes at a time it makes great noises, but we're fighting an ignition issue that appears when the car warms up. Thought we had it dealt with today after swapping an ignition module, but:
Until you see his hand on the wheel, no one is touching the throttle. At first it's just under heavy load and full boost, but then it gets worse and worse like this until it just stops. Tested all the sensors today and they read fine, next up we're gonna swap the ECU to see if the problem persists :hmm: