The 'Ring

I've been put into perspective. That's a fuckin' steal! :D But then again, if you mess up on a Go-Kart track you just get a shake of the fist and a slap on the wrist while in the Nurburgring your fist seperates from your wrist and various other limbs as you and your car become one after slamming into a guardrail. They'll spend weeks just picking up your various bodily fluids.

Umm maybe you shouldn't go there if you've got your license for 2weeks...just make sure you can make the "turning"move with the steeringwheel and make sure you don't floor it all the time...then you'll be just fine :p

Haha. I like to exaggerate things. Been driving since I was 14 actually. 2 years before I could ever get my G1 or equilavent of a learner's license.

SiR_dude said:
THink of how much you pay to go go-karting, it's like $5 for 1 lap on a track that's normally 0.5km!!
:shock:
that's crazy

At the track i go to, you gotta pay only $45 for a whole day of pratice (if you bring your own kart)....that's like from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM :D

Phix said:
I've been put into perspective. That's a fuckin' steal! :D But then again, if you mess up on a Go-Kart track you just get a shake of the fist and a slap on the wrist while in the Nurburgring your fist seperates from your wrist and various other limbs as you and your car become one after slamming into a guardrail. They'll spend weeks just picking up your various bodily fluids.

:lol: Love the optimism. Remind me never to drive with you :lol:

p0w3r said:
At the track i go to, you gotta pay only $45 for a whole day of pratice (if you bring your own kart)....that's like from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM :D

(if you bring your own kart) is the catch term. That price I mentioned is the typical track around here, in an amusement park, where they supply the cart, gas, helmet, etc. Not a REAL go-kart that goes over 30 km/h.

$20CAD around the Ring? whats that $19 USD? :lol:

i wonder if i can take a Go-Kart on the Ring.... probably take about 30 min?

Jostyrostelli said:
Are you that broke? Jeremy said it was 14euros a lap...
It actually is 15 euro in 2005. You can also buy a ticket for more laps, which is cheaper in the end. And you can even buy a ticket valid for one year, that costs 750 euro.

And a drive with Sabine in the M5 Ring Taxi costs 160 euro, but three passengers are allowed. So it's about 53 euro per person.

zyran said:
What about a night with sabine ;) erm wait no i take that back.

I wouldn't mind. :wink:

She looks way cute when she's driving. When she gets angry at other drivers or when she's concentrating....so hot. Now imagine her wearing race leathers on a motorcycle, now imagine her wearing nothing....errmmm...I have to go.

She was really HOT! Had a great sense of humour too and that cool frustration factor only added to her appeal. What a babe! Could you really date a chick who's such a better driver than you though? :p

haha, But don?t be to optimistic when it comes to wating for a reply, she?s probably getting loads of those kind of mails every day =)

CrazyCavia said:
She's also in the Germany episode of Clarkson meets the Neigbours.
There JC gets to drive as a passenger in her M5 taxi.

What's Clarkson meets the Neighbours and where can I get this episode?!?! :shock: