Ownership Verified: The "RS" stands for "Really Slow"

:thumbsup:
Nugget and equiraptor , congrats. It was an entertaining watch. I recognized you in the previous video.
Are we also getting a Cayenne review?

Recognised Mr Regular from the hat alone.

#BrandImage

Ah, OK. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Buoyed by my success updating the radio in the Cayenne, yesterday restored balance the universe by finally removing the radio in the GT3. The poor race car has been sporting an archaic 30 pin iPod connector in the glove box, which was wired into an FM modulator in order to listen to my iPod in the car over the FM radio. Piss-poor audio quality, but honestly since we did the Sharkwerks exhaust bypass you can't really hear the radio in the car over the engine noise anyway. I yanked the factory radio and removed all of my janky wiring for the adapter as well as the wiring that was in place for a radar detector I don't even own any more.

The buttons on the factory radio had gone all sticky and it hasn't been used on since pre-COVID anyway due to the cabin noise. Normally when driving on the street we're both wearing noise cancelling Airpods just to stay sane.

IMG_7050.jpeg IMG_7049.jpeg

Now there's just an empty shelf in the car and no more extraneous junk. This summer I plan to replace the old track data logger with a new system and probably some sort of data logger display, but for now this will do.

Man, I was so bummed to find out that these get sticky buttons. I expect to have black goo any time I touch a Ferrari that's more than a few years old. I expect it! Not so much in a good parsh.

Man, I was so bummed to find out that these get sticky buttons. I expect to have black goo any time I touch a Ferrari that's more than a few years old. I expect it! Not so much in a good parsh.
At least with Porsche it's a $50 fix

Great news! Porsche now released their own, OEM way to put CarPlay in your GT--- wait what you mean you already took the radio out and I'm too late?!

(enjoy your new shelf! Not like you need nav in a track car anyway!)