The same lady at every Top Gear? or....

Stigulus_Maximus

Car(s)
03 'Rolla
Is it just me, or does anyone else hear the same high pitched woman's laugh when ever one of the boys makes a joke. Just at the end of when everyone stops laughing. ...Or have I just been watching to much Top Gear...?

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear the same high pitched woman's laugh when ever one of the boys makes a joke. Just at the end of when everyone stops laughing. ...Or have I just been watching to much Top Gear...?

You're just crazy :D I haven't atleast noticed anything like that... Have to check carefully.

I know what you're talking about. There've been quite a few discussions on it before...

This has been discussed several times before. Yes, it's a recorded laugh and it's pathetic that they use it.

Shame on you, Andy.

i started a thread on this a while bcak and hot heavily reprimanded

but yes it's annoying!

I've got no problems with dubbing a bit of laughter here and there, but they need to use a better one than that... it's painful.

I always find it to be interesting when you hear uproarious laughter from the crowd, and no one in it is cracking so much as a smirk.

Robeyboby would be able to tell you more, but I suspect that they do so many takes that after a while the crowd must get tired of laughing at the same gag over and over. Besides, I imagine that the soundtrack wouldn't sound too good on its own and they need to dub certain aspects. Ever bought a live DVD of your favourite band? Same story there. The soundtrack needs editing to cut out the crap and enhance other aspects.

Robeyboby would be able to tell you more, but I suspect that they do so many takes that after a while the crowd must get tired of laughing at the same gag over and over.

What he said :)

But I wonder if they could use the laugh that came with the actual gag (even if they end up using take number 3 for example). It doesn't bother me at all, because I am usually too busy laughing myself to notice anyone else's laughter :D

This is what happens when Top Gear is on Hiatus, strange conspiracy threads pop up!

Perhaps it's some one on the film/sound crew?

What he said :)

But I wonder if they could use the laugh that came with the actual gag (even if they end up using take number 3 for example). It doesn't bother me at all, because I am usually too busy laughing myself to notice anyone else's laughter :D
Me too.:)

This is what happens when Top Gear is on Hiatus, strange conspiracy threads pop up!

Perhaps it's some one on the film/sound crew?

Yes, this had occurred to me when this has been discussed before.:?

It's Jezza's wife! :wicked:

Robeyboby would be able to tell you more, but I suspect that they do so many takes that after a while the crowd must get tired of laughing at the same gag over and over. Besides, I imagine that the soundtrack wouldn't sound too good on its own and they need to dub certain aspects. Ever bought a live DVD of your favourite band? Same story there. The soundtrack needs editing to cut out the crap and enhance other aspects.

At your service:D

Yeah it happens all the time, often you can hear laughter but nobody is actually laughing! I've seen that quite a lot recently.

I'm trying to find a prime example of this high pitched laughter - 10X01 news uncut, can't seem to find it on the you of tube<_<

i started a thread on this a while bcak and hot heavily reprimanded

but yes it's annoying!

annoying?, i dont understand how anyone even notices these things in the first place, let alone let it get to them.

why cant people just, i dunno, watch telly? like normal people? its supposed to be an almost brain dead activity. jus sit there, with a cup of PG Tips and absorb it.

some of you lot are pendantic as fuck...

Last edited:
annoying?, i dont understand how anyone even notices these things in the first place, let alone let it get to them.

why cant people just, i dunno, watch telly? like normal people? its supposed to be an almost brain dead activity. jus sit there, with a cup of PG Tips and absorb it.

But maybe after watching over 100 episodes of one show, and randomly spotting a high pitched woman laughing after 50 episodes for example, it can be argued that hearing the high pitched woman again and again can become annoying...

But i've been to the filming three times, so i'd know anyway lol:p

you mean, like those retards in Idiocracy?
http://img255.imageshack.**/img255/5071/idiocracytvdvdqk7.jpg

I think they should leave the mis-takes in the program. No reason to edit them out if they're funny. If the first time the audience laughed, then we at home will laugh too.