The Several Hours of FLeMons

i'm not gonna be here, got family plans all day

No problem, Have fun. :)

I can't remember which track we actually decided on today, Motegi or Sunset Penisula. Any preference?

We've now moved in to British Summer Time here, so the race time will either go back to 10pm here in the UK (we're GMT+1 now) or move back an hour. Up to you guys, but I'll assume if I don't get an replies to say otherwise that we'll be sticking to the same time in GMT and the start time here will be 10pm (an hour and a half).

Last edited:
9pm UK is fine for me. Also, sunset peninsula, by far more fun.

I was think sticking to 9pm UK. But may be a bit short notice now.

That was my thought, since we haven't said anything there's no reason for anyone in the US to assume it has changed. I think we need to stick with 10pm UK tonight and change it next week if we want, not least because I now have an upload running that kinda sorta needs to finish. :p

9pm UK is fine for me. Also, sunset peninsula, by far more fun.

Sunset Peninsula it is. :)

Reversed, because I'm a pain in the arse. :p

If we're going with 10pm, I'll only be able to participate in the main races probably.

The earlier the better for me. So whenever a room is created, I'm game. Even if its doing some goofy races first.

Stupid family dinners...

OK, I'll fire up the Xbox and get my cars sorted now and host the race in 15-20 minutes to start in 30. My bandwidth will be freed up by then.

By my time that's a race start at approx 20:40 GMT.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed the races yesterday. Didn't do very well with the Genesis but the Aston was surprisingly good, at one point I was starting to catch the leaders. Plenty of good fun races too, a Panoz series looks like it will be great fun. :)

I'm probably not going to be there for the race tomorrow. I've got family coming down to assist with getting my truck running. It all depends on how long it's gonna take, and knowing my luck it'll probably be all day. :lol:

Shame you can't make it, good luck with getting the truck running though. :)

We're looking at Motegi East today, and I bet that despite having only 2 straights we'll still manage to lose each other. :lol:

Won't make it I'm afriad, my Xbox is completely dead.

With 2 people down do we want to run this as usual or take a break?

I wouldn't mind some racing, doesn't have to be FLemons, just some fun and wacky races.

I also might not make it this week. Working on a powerpoint due sometime next week. End of the semester sucks! lol

We can try something, I'm getting a bit tired of doing short races for the whole evening though. If we're going for it I'd personally want to do the proper Flemons race.

I'll host the race in 20 minutes.

I... totally forgot about this.