The Several Hours of FLeMons

And what happens to be the current pace? I want to see if I can keep up with my Donk...

Around 1:32-36 on the Infineon NASCAR circuit. The Hummer does a 1:40. That car looks great, I never really understood why it's in class F. Or E, I forget.

Needs a Gran Turismo version of this awesomeness.

I'm afraid someone else will have to take charge of that one, I don't own a PS3. No idea how it would translate too. :lol:

Last edited:
It could work, GT5 now has a PI system and Gran Turismo has LOTS of shitty cars.

Around 1:32-36 on the Infineon NASCAR circuit. The Hummer does a 1:40. That car looks great, I never really understood why it's in class F. Or E, I forget.
It's a F to start with, but I have it up to mid-D with the required upgrades. It's a hoot to drive when I have the suspension "Donked" too. Stiff as shit, no sway bars and max tire pressure.

still working on a time when this is gonna happen, i am excited and cant wait.

and did i see someone say they are racing with "donks". come one that is a disadvantage rims are to heavy, to big and crapy turning radius. they are stupid on real cars and they are stupid on the game. nothing againts clegko, i work in a shop and see those everyday on cars that shouldnt have it and the people here that have them are morons.

still working on a time when this is gonna happen, i am excited and cant wait.

and did i see someone say they are racing with "donks". come one that is a disadvantage rims are to heavy, to big and crapy turning radius. they are stupid on real cars and they are stupid on the game. nothing againts clegko, i work in a shop and see those everyday on cars that shouldnt have it and the people here that have them are morons.

The aim of FLeMons, as in LeMons isn't necessarily to build the fastest car, most of the cars in LeMons are junkers and people even race vans. It's about having fun.

Please don't concentrate too much on making a fast tuned car.

The aim of FLeMons, as in LeMons isn't necessarily to build the fastest car, most of the cars in LeMons are junkers and people even race vans. It's about having fun.

Please don't concentrate too much on making a fast tuned car.
Yea, if I wanted a fast car, i'd have a Miata...

no, i didnt mean time as in a time attack, i meant time as in a date and time when the race will happen

I don't have a set date yet, but it will need to be a Saturday or Sunday. Possibly looking at 2pm EST because that should work out reasonably well for everyone. Any exceptions?

Oy! I had that car first! :p

I also have a z28 both pulling the same times and tuned proper.

Edit: I'm only going to be around the next two weekends as I'm moving back to school on 25th so make it happen! :D

Last edited:
I'm not going to be around for the next two weekends :p

Maybe next weekend I could squeeze it in.

Next weekend being the 11th and 12th?

I won't be around for a good part of the 12th but could probably still do it.

Won't be at home for the weekend after that. :p

View attachment 7588

I think I'll have to pick a weekend a month or so away so we can all plan for it, I have quite a lot of stuff lined up in the coming weeks too.

My XBL Gold membership expires on the 22nd, hopefully they give me a good deal on renewing because I don't plan on paying the full price again since I play so little these days.