The Several Hours of FLeMons

I still don't know how we made it through there without wrecking

Neither do I!
rexy_zps6fea2965.jpg

Though my end to the race made up for it...
Crashuuuu_zps96035b2c.jpg

Forgot to save the replay for the main event sadly, so here's a gem from the last one.
letsy_zps72069689.jpg

Unfortunately, the replay doesn't go far enough to see you flip your car. <_<

Here's some highlights from my race:
31 mins remaining:
iPiOIcBPqxboo.png

ibdoOHE5YRGCdz.png

Promptly passed on front stretch after this pass (24 mins remaining I think)
iVCDLjqnvlGS0.png

20ish minutes remaining
ibykeWX81Ec6J5.png

The replay ends before I get past the Ford :lol: Total time to pass: >15mins :p It was excellent fun though :)

Seems like I missed a great race, hopefully I will be back for the next race. I really wanna try out my slightly overpowered Chevelle. :)

Seems like I missed a great race, hopefully I will be back for the next race. I really wanna try out my slightly overpowered Chevelle. :)

Yes we missed you, shame the router bit the dust. Was a good race, just a shame that the Fiat was no competition for most of the cars.

Yes we missed you, shame the router bit the dust. Was a good race, just a shame that the Fiat was no competition for most of the cars.

It was time for it to throw in the towel. Decided on the next track yet? Maybe the shortest version of Silverstone?

Going for Camino Viejo Short next, we did a blimp race on there just for shits and giggles. We also tested the RCZs ahead of next week.

Not a fan of Silverstone myself, not very patriotic I know. I just find it quite boring. If a few more people want it though we'll do it. :)

Going for Camino Viejo Short next, we did a blimp race on there just for shits and giggles. We also tested the RCZs ahead of next week.

Not a fan of Silverstone myself, not very patriotic I know. I just find it quite boring. If a few more people want it though we'll do it. :)

So took the Chevelle for a ride around Camino, there were some moments when the back began to slide when exiting a corner. But I thought it did really good even with that amount of horsepower.

Did some testing and managed to up the horsepower to 830, but I felt that it is a bit too much. The topspeed of the car is 140mph and no option to change the finaldrive so I will stick with 700hp for now :).

Last edited:
I never knew it was there until I saw the replay either! There aren't many cars a 500 can send flying, but I was driving one of them.

For the next one, I'll be bringing back the cruiser from the first Iberian race, with a few changes.

capp_zps8eaf4de5.jpg

Edit: Now it's done!

Last edited:
I was bored last night so I decided to try a few new cars for Flemons. Tried my Mitsubishi and a Delta Integrale (inspired by Aston Martin's post yesterday in the snow thread) but ended up back in the van. Currently it has lost the supercharger and two turbos are in its place, although I'm not sure if there's any difference. I have fitted drag tyres though, which are softer and help keep it stable.

I'm currently doing ~0:51 laps in it, quicker than either of the other cars but no doubt off the pace of the rest of you. I can still make it roll but it's more controllable.

I was bored, so I went to the track and this happened:
GetPhoto.ashx

It doesn't go well when I take the inside line on that corner. :lol:
And I have tried a few cars as well, and I still end up back in my little Fiat.

I'm going to have to push tonight's start time back by 15 minutes, because Top Gear. I'll get the game up as soon as it's finished. :)

I'm going to have to push tonight's start time back by 15 minutes, because Top Gear. I'll get the game up as soon as it's finished. :)

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!:lol: lol I can't watch it until it comes out on this site.

So, um, my internet has packed up on me. They say it'll be fixed by 10pm EST. So unless there is some sort of miracle, I won't be able to join this week. :(

If my Xbox behaves the way I want it to I'm up for some racing.

Starting up now, keeping tight lipped. :D

No race for me this week, the xbox can hold the internet connection for 20 minutes then it drops. Time to get a new one.

^Nice job getting some of the support races I forgot to save. I'd forgotten about when the Renault 5 went flying!

All in all it was a great night's racing, once we manged to get the race started without a massive crash that is! :)

It's great to see how we've all made cars that stay so closely competitive on all the tracks despite being so wildly different from each other.

Last edited: