The Several Hours of FLeMons

I still enjoy running them, but it does seem that hardly anyone is showing up lately. I'm on Minecraft right now, if anyone signs on I'll switch to Forza.

As said before, I'm away. I'll be able to race next week, though, but not two weeks from now. I'm going on vacation. June's Sunday's are pretty full for me. Between vacation, and I'm going to try to make it up to Mid-Ohio, for once I'm busy.:lol:

Maybe it might be a good idea to put FleMons on hiatus for a little while, bringing it back later with some revisions to the classes. It worked really well for the GT3 racing.

Anyone around tonight for a race? If the GT3 race is scheduled for next week we could squeeze a Flemons race in. If we have enough I'm thinking 90 minutes on one of the small tracks.

I'd be in if anyone shows up...

Doesn't look like anyone else is going to be online, I'm not really interested if we can't have a proper race. Monitoring Live to see if anyone else comes online.

Edit: Would 5 be enough for a proper race?

Last edited:
Completely random, but I saw a 4 door Spark, and I believe it was Salmon. Thought of blimp racing. And effing a, it was ugly.

Completely random, but I saw a 4 door Spark, and I believe it was Salmon. Thought of blimp racing. And effing a, it was ugly.

Wait a second. Someone... Someone actually bought a salmon Spark?!? *shudders*

Wait a second. Someone... Someone actually bought a salmon Spark?!? *shudders*
I think so, but I don't see it on Chevy's website. So maybe the evening light screwed up my color recognition (completely possible). But I Ebay'ed the car and found 1 in Techno Pink, which I think is what I saw last night. Either way, it was hideous.

There was a salmon Spark for sale at the local dealer a few months ago. Someone bought it, and I later saw it in the Wal-Mart parking lot. It made my eyes bleed.

I don't understand why that colour even exists. I sometimes see a red Cygnet while walking up to the train station, that makes no sense either. :roll:

Now, a special treat for you all. This is the best picture I could get. Spoiler'd for awful.

DSCN1817.jpg

It's for sale at the Chevy dealer. :puke:

:lol:

Like the colour's namesake, it belongs in a river.

Anyway, is it time we got the defib out and gave this a jump start? Maybe with a new racing series or two. I'd like to keep a casual series like this no matter what we do. :)

I'm game, though we're getting close to Football (handegg) season. :p